PvP.net Patcher Kernel not responding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

logicPwn

05-23-2012

Can you post these on pastebin and link them here

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS

named: rads_lol_launcher.log, rads_user_kernel.log

Loki Odinguard

05-23-2012

Not really, I just uninstalled. I figure I'll leave it alone for a few days, the patch issues should be fixed by then.

Threefiftyseven

05-28-2012

Same. Right in the middle of the first game in ranked that I actually got decent people on my team instead of the idiots I'd gotten for the past 6 losses. =\

btw I was Ashe on Summoners. Was running through the bush pinging an enemy blitz. Then crash, kernel error that I have never seen before and couldn't get it to load back into a game since. Loads launcher fine but couldn't get back into client. Just sat there and said couldn't connect. Re installing now.

Cautionists

06-04-2012

Why are we having this problem?! I went to the Process thingy on the Task Manager, and seen there was PVP.net Patcher Kernel running when I didn't even have League of Legends running.I tried ending Process tree on it but It never came up.

RayMotay13

06-12-2012

im just gonna leave it alone for a few days... i have same problem

Bolamite

06-25-2012

Same here, It's been going on for 2 weeks and I still can't get the login screen to show up.

WinterKnives

06-26-2012

Just made another board about this, going to bump this one as well because I'm having this issue now.

foxfirefizz

07-05-2012

Yeah, link is broken. I clicked it and I got "access denied" instead of the page. I'll admit, it's highly frustrating for it to stop working. Especially because I just got a new champion and can't even try him out because the game is going haywire.

Volkier Neigh

07-20-2012

Had same issue, but it resolved itself after about 10 minutes of being stuck. Turns out the network had an issue with a bunch of other system, and the router was allocating my system (and the patcher ) something like a whopping 1kbps worth of bandwidth. So it looks like net issue for me. I guess it's possible they changed a port in the patch, so it's not being recognised by various security software, and something somewhere is getting blocked causing this problem :

Hope that helped somewhat...

stefanleon23

10-22-2012

i cannot play lol wen i press play nothing comes up i try everything installing to repairs from task manger nothing works. funny part only 4 my lap its work fine on my pc but wtf iz dis keep happening