Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burbinator

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by apapersack View Post
I believe they replaced the avatar idea with the current council/adj statuses we have.
AFAICT:

adj is for any long term beta player, regardless of elo, and they had this in place already

and if riot doesnt like you, they strip you of council. See: nico, ihatehumans, hotshotgg

I gues what you're saying is they prefer the current system to the idea of beta masters, but i dont see why they cant have both (one that recognizes you for your beta achievements, else another for being a player rep of riot etc)

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbinator View Post
AFAICT:

adj is for any long term beta player, regardless of elo, and they had this in place already

and if riot doesnt like you, they strip you of council. See: nico, ihatehumans, hotshotgg

I gues what you're saying is they prefer the current system to the idea of beta masters, but i dont see why they cant have both (one that recognizes you for your beta achievements, else another for being a player rep of riot etc)
ihatehumans was stripped of Council for flame baiting and trolling. Hotshot was stripped of Council for leaking Xin Zhao.

nyttyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocare5boutname View Post
will this be done on the EU servers too? if not, expect some b!tching from us

edit: dammit, I was fooled by a necromancer

kudos
C'est la vie.

nyttyn

03-17-2011

I really do want to see master betas though.