Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zetsu

Recruiter

10-26-2009

That's what I get for playing Aion for the last month ^^

Grats to everyone on there though.

10-26-2009

I'm terrible at this game and curious as to what my elo is

Zoobi

10-26-2009

Quote:
Zetsu:
That's what I get for playing Aion for the last month ^^

Grats to everyone on there though.

Me too! Although I haven't neglected LoL too much .

Shillen

10-26-2009

Considering I only got to level 7 after the last reset I'm amazed I still have an ELO over 1500. Glad I do, though.

Sad Panda Shiba

10-26-2009

May I know how low I was v.v?

caseyjones

Adjudicator

10-26-2009

neil patrick harris.

i love him.

Drakonis

10-26-2009

Bawww i'm not on it

Veridic

Recruiter

10-26-2009

Honestly?

If I would have known being a high ELO was going to be important in a beta test I would have played completely different and helped test shit less or at least in a less detrimental to my ELO way... Pretty retarded imo. Especially when exploiting bugs and stacking retardedly imbalanced shit was acceptable and permitted because guess what IT'S BETA- Some people cared alot about being the best in a beta... and guess what- they ended up on top.

I'm not saying these people don't deserve anything special, because let's face it, most of them are just that good... but I think there is a large population who tested this game and could give two shits about bloating their ELO because again... it's BETA (QUESTION MARK)?!

This goes beyond rubbing me the wrong way- I was informed releasing people's ELO was standard practice basically up until I joined... I suppose if it would have stayed that way I would have cared, but it didn't and to see so much fking gloating over beta stats makes me cry and giggle at the same time.

Sinless

10-26-2009

Congrats to the masterbeturs may you not get carpal tunnel syndrome

mermin

10-26-2009

i dont think riot planned something like this all along nor did anyone see it coming, they just had to give high tier players an incentive to keep their accounts and not tank their elo to smoothen out the matchmaking experience