Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Otaku

10-25-2009

Quote:
Zileas:
????????????????????????

My 2 friends Fogojam and Gaaooooo really only play when the three of us are together. and they both made it in the 500 where as i play when ever i can/feel like playing. and they really only play like 4-10 games a day. where i play as much as i possibly can.

RFK

10-25-2009

grats to everyone who made the list

seresibyl

10-25-2009

Between 1500 and 1700.

=o

Voidward

10-25-2009

Not even listed. That makes me a sad panda guess I should have played more arranged teams instead of relying on Riot's matchmaking to not stuff me in the same team with soap eaters.

Zoobi

10-25-2009

Quote:
Voidward:
Not even listed. That makes me a sad panda guess I should have played more arranged teams instead of relying on Riot's matchmaking to not stuff me in the same team with soap eaters.

You don't need premades to get into the top 500.

Jakula

10-25-2009

Damn, thought I might make the top 500 list, having played around 400 games Alas Im not as good as I think lol!

Toorc

10-25-2009

Quote:
ZSabre:
So are any one of those people on the top 500 actually pure solo queues (or majority % of games are solo queue). I find it hard to get out of mid/upper tier without pre-mades or at least people using the vent. Apparently there are some people with decent ELO that don't even know that we have a vent server (I ask every time I solo queue just in case).

The majority of my games were solo queue. There's something about having new teammates and seeing how I work with different people that attracts me. I DO get in some AT games when friends are playing, but definitely more solo than AT.

Voidward

10-25-2009

Quote:
Zoobi:
You don't need premades to get into the top 500.

Not being on teamfulls of soapeaters usually helps though. Oh well, I guess constantly being the best player on a team of horrible players doesn't make me top 500, just excludes me from bottom 500.

Raistlynn

10-25-2009

Quote:
StaticFrog:
I've played with a lot of the people in the top 100 before. Yet i'm not even in the top 500=[

its all games played Somnium and I play a good chunk of the top 100 and stomp them on a regular basis =/

Anarax

10-25-2009

XD top 3k