I am the worst player in history my elo is low I try my best but... I just can't ...

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overflowing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Hi.

My name is MantraKen

I have went through many name changes since the rest of them sucked balls.

I played alot of league ( I have 23 smurf accounts and played atleast 200+ games each).

I played normals/ranked 3v3 twistied treeline ( ikr -3-) dominon summoner's rift EVERYTHING.

I play league everyday for 20+ hours a day, I try my best I watch pro players stream and I play lots of custom games and try to understand all the champions and played them all.

I do well top lane mid lane and even jungle and even bot.

I only seem to do bad in solo q....

In premade I do perfectly fine I hold my lane and even dominate my lanes in 2v1s with certain champions I play.

I mean what can I do to improve no matter how hard I try I always drop to 500 elo or even worse 200 elo I try my best to be a team player but that doesn't work most of the time and then I carry as hard as I can but it's not enough because apparently me ( playing riven) saving your ass with stuns and having 20-0-12+ means nothing and my team just continues to feed.

I accept that I am a bad player I don't believe elo hell is real ( I feel like it exists because of the **** I put up with.)

Is there anything I can do to improve myself as fast as possible?

I plan to go pro and I play 20+ hours a day ( I have almost 3,000 games in total with all my smurfs combined the highest elo I reached was 1500). ** This was in a span of I think less then 3 months not sure.**

I need help I can't stop playing league because I want to go pro in it I am very serious about it LoL is my first moba type game and I love it been playing on it since it was released.

I UNDERSTAND I am a bad player but what can I do to improve?

I don't have anger issues ( I do get upset sometimes but nothing serious only when it's like 4 in the morning.)

This is not a troll post I am very serious league is my life.

Don't tell me things like "get outside and etc or get a job".

I'm fine with my social life and I already have a job ( kinda) but it covers my expenses.

So please I need some serious advice on how I can improve.

If you want to meet me in-game add me.

IGN: MantraKen

That's the account I'll be sticking with for now I guess.

PorpoiseAlert

04-29-2012

If you play 20 hours a day, you are going to die.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

i saw a screenshot of 1 elo so you aren't the worst
also some people have negative elo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorpoiseAlert View Post
we all are going to die though, death is inevitable :3

Memorylame

04-29-2012

23 smurf accounts......wut?...stop practicing against new players and get better....

Overflowing

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorpoiseAlert View Post
I have done this before on another game called "Dungeon Fighter Online" and have done it for a year and I'm still alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkitten View Post
i saw a screenshot of 1 elo so you aren't the worst
also some people have negative elo

How can I improve?

I mean this seems like hardcore training for me I am seriously doing 1v5.

My team just goes all AP and barons at level 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorylame View Post
23 smurf accounts......wut?...stop practicing against new players and get better....
I have hit 1500 elo on most of my smurfs but I just drop so I attempt to get higher but then I just drop to 200-500 elo for no reason and my scores are positive but I end up always getting ****ed over by HUGE mistakes my team makes I try my best to fix them and do my best to work as a team but NO ONE CARES.

And the players I have been playing with I have info'd most of the them They have around 400+ games and have even season 1 stats.

TravagGames

04-29-2012

so you're the one causing all theses smurfing problems

Overflowing

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travag View Post
so you're the one causing all theses smurfing problems
Excuse me?

There is plenty of pro players that have smurfs.

The only reason why I make smurfs is because I drop to like 200 elo on ALL my accounts and I keep trying to see if I can raise higher but apparently I am always stuck with ******* ( I have even tried a game where my friend is 1900 elo and it's the SAME THING WTF?)

( I almost have all the champions in the game on my main account.)

Sexy Suz

04-29-2012

Honestly i don't know what to say, a guy hitting 1500 and dropping to 500?.. what?..Can you show me a replay of how you play cuz honestly we won't have any idea how unless we see you in action.

Rhaevith

04-29-2012

-Analyse your play, record your games if necessary and rewatch them a few times. Pinpoint your mistakes and try to come up with solutions as to how the situation could've played out differently, how you could've played it differently, etc.
-Come up with a list of common mistakes you make or things that you feel you can improve upon
---Pick one thing from said list and focus exclusively on that. If you succeed at that one thing but fail at the rest and lose the game, mission accomplished. You're making personal progress. Overwhelming yourself while you try to take on too many changes and improvements at once will scatter your progress and your play will remain stagnant. Learn one thing at a time and learn it well.
-Pick one role at first and focus on that. Pick one champion and learn the nuances of said champion. Gradually branch out to other champions in the same role, then to other roles. As Bruce Lee once said, '“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
-Accept defeats with honesty and grace. If you played well (didn't chase/feed/roam when team fights are inevitable, etc) and helped your team (mia's called, didn't let your fellow laner roam freely, followed them if they did roam as necessary, etc) but something happens and your team fails, accept that things like this happen. This is a team game; a well played, cohesive team will always outplay five-one man armies.
-Growth and progress comes from being honest with yourself. If you make a mistake, be honest with yourself and try to learn from it. Learning from your mistakes is how you overcome them afterall.

Warglebargle

04-29-2012

Well for starters, DFG isn't too fantastic on Mordekaiser.

12345 ... 7