Team Deathmatch Gametype

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darion Mograine

04-29-2012

So for anybody who plays custom games, has a bunch of friends who like to kill time, or whatnot, got a gametype for you guys to try out. To play is pretty simple, just do a normal custom dominion, and instead of capping points, you all head to center after game start.

Just play 5v5 in the middle area of dominion, and first person to reduce the enemy teams score to whatever number you guys agree on, wins. There's a lot of brush in the center area, and it makes for some really epic fights and ganks. Without anybody capping any turrets, no minions will spawn, and nobody will lose nexus hp except for the minus 2 from champion kills.

Have fun!

Foxichu

04-29-2012

That... Is honestly a really, really good idea.

Darion Mograine

04-29-2012

Thanks lol. Just something to do for fun that I randomly figured out the other night.

Darion Mograine

05-03-2012

Bumping to get it out there.

naotasan

05-03-2012

This looks really fun, but what about ARAB?

Omfg Devin

05-03-2012

free bump for good idea

inFe eD

05-03-2012

Saw title, thought it was some super genius who hacked a version of DotA's Deathmatch, was soul-crushingly disappoint when I read the OP.

For the uninitiated, DotA Deathmatch was basically all-random, except every time you died you lost your hero and were randomly given another one that hadn't been used in that game yet. Your items carry over from hero to hero, first team who reached a certain amount of kills won.

Led to some epically hilarious games, because you never knew what hero you were going to random next, making itemizing very... interesting, and if you randomed an OP the entire enemy team would hunt the living daylights out of you to get you out of the game. I'm talking 5-man ganks at level 1 from out of nowhere, so you'd be terrified if you were something broken.

Still the mode I miss the most, but obviously never going to happen in LoL for a variety of reasons. If DotA 2 has it, that's probably it for me man.

Darion Mograine

05-03-2012

Dude, that would be an awesome gametype. I hope if we ever get a map editor we can make that. Would be so sweet!

Zulgaines

05-03-2012

If riot could give us a gametype editor that let us set up custom rules and zones of access it would be the best thing ever.

ArubaSmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

A map specifically for this would be uber cool!
Great idea.