Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Janna OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

04-29-2012

So now that sustainable supports have been nerfed into the ground, people have taken the logical route and started playing the other cc-heavy supports, with the most notable being Janna.

NOW, this was the whole point of the support nerf all along, to bring other characters into the spotlight, so that you won't see Sona, Soraka, and (maybe) Taric.

But now, people are apparently of the belief that JANNA IS OP HER ULT CAN CHANGE A FIGHT PLS NERF.

I've honestly heard that, and since at high elo she's a consistent ban it leads me to believe that the people playing this game have no idea what a support is supposed to do.
Apparently, the thought that a support might change the outcome of a fight is too bad for some people.

So yea, NERF JANNA, she's op as ****, she can actually do something in a teamfight rather than heal once.
Yea, AOE cc is op on a support. All a support is supposed to to is shield and ward, CC is too much for such a garbage class.....

Garekk

04-29-2012

A good Janna makes me cry. So much disruption. Janna and Leona must hang out between matches and laugh at everyone.

Enemy Magikarp

04-29-2012

This reminds me of when Phreak was just playing Janna on stream and went like 0/8 in the laning phase... LOL.

noxaddo

04-29-2012

Nerf janna she to OP when she go full ap she nukes me down mid with tornado and zephyr... her ap scaling is too high!!! and her aoe heal scales too high with ap.... nerf nao

... wait amidoinitrite

Spiritside

04-29-2012

I'm 25-7 with Janna in ranked games.

Janna too good.