Ayuda (help) !!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exchange 9

04-28-2012

Perdonen por mi ingles , pasa que soy de argentina , mi ingles is masomenos
queria saber que personaje es mas op , ya que a mi me gustan los personajes que pegan mucho , estoy entre irelia , brand y vayne
que personajes me recomendarian ?
gracias !

Sorry for my English, I'm going to Argentina, my English is so so
i wanted to know which character is more op because I like characters who hit a lot, I am among irelia, brand and Vayne
I recommend that character?
thanks!

Onerblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

By your question I can see that you are still new to this game... So i would go for Garen, Ashe, Jax or Poppy. If you don't care about cash go for Pantheon, Gangplank, Xin Zhao, Brand or Vayne.

My opinion, i am not ppl.

HonorableGeneral

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onerblack View Post
By your question I can see that you are still new to this game... So i would go for Garen, Ashe, Jax or Poppy. If you don't care about cash go for Pantheon, Gangplank, Xin Zhao, Brand or Vayne.

My opinion, i am not ppl.
Don't buy those champs until you have a better feel for the game:

Jax needs a good balance of offense and defense to properly take down opponents - if you're too offensive (which it appears the OP is, considering his choice in champions) you'll die a lot because you're actually quite squishy for a bruiser until you get itemized.

Poppy has a terrible early game, worse than Vayne or post-nerf Irelia. If you have issues with early-game survivability and damage (pre-level 6 is early-game) then you won't like Poppy, OP.

Pantheon's in a pretty weird spot. He's actually deceptively strong against AD due to his passive, but his issue is that late-game he really loses momentum and becomes rather useless (unless you're good at initiating with his ult and following up). If you're into Irelia, Brand, and Vayne (who are all carries and scale well late-game) then Pantheon might be a huge change of pace considering that you need to beat back people early game to win as him.

Antholagnia

04-28-2012

Brand es bien