Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top tier mid champs right now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bulker

04-28-2012

I usually play Brand mid, and was looking to pick up a couple more champions to play mid. I have been looking at Talon, but was looking for the community's suggestions on legit AP carries.

Malzahar and Cassiopeia seem to be really popular. I thought Xerath would be more popular but I almost never see him, like ever.

Any other suggestions? Preferably with a similar play style to Brand so I don't have to work too hard.

TNine27

04-28-2012

Answer is always Karthus.

To expand on that list:
Ryze is really popular. Galio is a really strong pick 95% of the time. Morgana is strong as always. Ahri is pretty good. Ziggs has fantastic poke. There are a lot of mages that can do mid.

Eskimooooo

Recruiter

04-28-2012

morgana cass ahri and ryze are probably best picks

TankyTrap

04-28-2012

Morgana if not banned
Casseopia
Ryze
Talon
Karthus

Dr Fagget

04-28-2012

xerath is sooo good but boring

HeartlessXiao

04-28-2012

Ryze Ahri Cassio Anivia Morgana

JereBearX

04-28-2012

Xerath
Cassiopea
Anivia
= Top tier mids

jars

04-28-2012

karthus will win you the most games. farm a lot of cs, ult the other lanes, win games.

Bulker

04-28-2012

Cassiopeia I'll probably be picking up, alongside Talon and Xerath. Already have Karthus.

I just don't like Ahri because of how many games she has fuked me over. So I won't be playing her, Ryze is between nerfs and buffs right now so I'll wait and see how viable he is until I start playing him.

Thanks GD!

Osho

04-28-2012

buy ahri, she is insanely strong and quite easy to carry with. and a lot of fun to play. talon is not in a good spot imo i`ve never lost lane to one. and xerath is incredibly boring to play.