Top tier mid champs right now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bulker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

I usually play Brand mid, and was looking to pick up a couple more champions to play mid. I have been looking at Talon, but was looking for the community's suggestions on legit AP carries.

Malzahar and Cassiopeia seem to be really popular. I thought Xerath would be more popular but I almost never see him, like ever.

Any other suggestions? Preferably with a similar play style to Brand so I don't have to work too hard.

TNine27

04-28-2012

Answer is always Karthus.

To expand on that list:
Ryze is really popular. Galio is a really strong pick 95% of the time. Morgana is strong as always. Ahri is pretty good. Ziggs has fantastic poke. There are a lot of mages that can do mid.

Eskimooooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

morgana cass ahri and ryze are probably best picks

TankyTrap

04-28-2012

Morgana if not banned
Casseopia
Ryze
Talon
Karthus

Dr Fagget

04-28-2012

xerath is sooo good but boring

HeartlessXiao

04-28-2012

Ryze Ahri Cassio Anivia Morgana

JereBearX

04-28-2012

Xerath
Cassiopea
Anivia
= Top tier mids

jars

04-28-2012

karthus will win you the most games. farm a lot of cs, ult the other lanes, win games.

Bulker

04-28-2012

Cassiopeia I'll probably be picking up, alongside Talon and Xerath. Already have Karthus.

I just don't like Ahri because of how many games she has fuked me over. So I won't be playing her, Ryze is between nerfs and buffs right now so I'll wait and see how viable he is until I start playing him.

Thanks GD!

Osho

04-28-2012

buy ahri, she is insanely strong and quite easy to carry with. and a lot of fun to play. talon is not in a good spot imo i`ve never lost lane to one. and xerath is incredibly boring to play.