The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Trebonus entered the reception area, carrying Al-Khali with him, it seemed as though it was somewhat difficult, but he managed. He could have carried her more easily by taking a larger form, but he wanted to appear as human as possible. A nurse noticed them and walked over.
N: "What's the problem?"
T: "She's sick, I'm not sure what it is though."
N: "I'll get a doctor."
She walked off, and a few minutes later, Dr. Fenett entered the room and moved to where Trebonus and Al-Khali were. He nodded towards Trebonus and looked at Al-Khali. "Hello ma'am, I am Doctor Fenett, I'll be the one caring for you, if you would please follow me to my office, you can explain your symptoms on the way."
He waited until Trebonus and Al-Khali were ready to follow, then began to walk towards his office, carrying a notepad and pencil, and would write notes as they walked.

Aproxima

11-24-2012

Al-Khali mumbles as they enter " I should have stayed home..."
The naga looked up at the doctor and offered her right upper hand for a handshake " Greetings. "
She leaned off Trebonus " I'm sorry I fell on you..."
She lowered herself so she would fit into the doorway " Symptoms? "
Al-Khali moved her human part into the office " I'm not sure I'll fit in. "

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Trebonus gave Al-Khali a small smile. "It's fine."
Dr. Fenett didn't seem to notice her offering her hand. "Symptoms- how you are feeling, the effects of whatever illness you may have. Things such as headache, nausea, dizziness, weakness, those things."
He watched as her human part moved into the office. "Hmm. Yes that may be a small problem, Trebonus, would you care to ask for a large room for us?"
"Sure, no problem." Trebonus left the room.

Aproxima

11-24-2012

Al-Khali rested against the wall and answered " Not much. Just the pain in my stomach area and the headache. I think it's just worse because of the other thing or the Baron Nashor's acid..."
She grabbed her head " Yeah, that headache is really messing with me. "

leirynot

11-24-2012

Dr. Fenett nodded, writing a few things down. "Tell me, what is this 'other thing?'"

Aproxima

11-24-2012

Al-Khali slide down on the floor, but that raised off it again. She pointed at her skin and scale " The changing of skin..."

leirynot

11-24-2012

He wrote in his book again. "Interesting, does this skin changing usually have similar symptoms come with it?"

Aproxima

11-24-2012

Al-Khali blinket few time and thought for some time. She shook her head and asnwered " I don't think I understand. You mean if this time it is the same as any other? Well yes, but this time something else came to it as well. "

leirynot

11-24-2012

Dr. Fenett thought for a moment on how to rephrase the question. "Allow me to rephrase it then, what are the usual symptoms of the skin changing? And are they stronger than usual? How has Baron Nashor's acid affected the usual symptoms?"

Aproxima

11-24-2012

" It's not a disease, it's natural to change skin. The old skin gets paler and dry and you have to get rid of it...which is a bit of a problem on this world, BUT like I said everything's alright. "
Al-Khali again started to slide down, but this time she moved a part of her tail in and fell on it " I don't know. The acid damaged some of my scales, but it should be alright after the changing. "
Her fingers were unconsciously twiddling as her cheeks got a bit red " It's just worse because something else, but that's natural as well. "
She shook her head " Oh the headache. "