The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

04-29-2012

"I might have broken a rib, and I have countless bleeding wounds."

Youay

04-29-2012

"Ahh yes of course. My apologies, let me get to work on them right away." He was very careful when felts for the broken rib, after finding it he set about the same process that he did for the arm. Finished with the rib Youay stepped back. "Ok that should do your rib fine, now lets see about these lacerations." Then the doctor set to work closing and healing the damage to the rest of the wounds. "How goes training those Demancian soldiers by the way?"

AskPantheon

04-29-2012

"I have not resumed training them yet. I will soon."

Youay

04-29-2012

"Ahh I see, well you will be fit to go back into the fray later this after noon after the magic finishes its work." He bandages up some of the more serious wounds to prevent them from reopening while the accelerated healing took place. "I would take this time to tell you to be careful and what not but, I am sure you already know all that."

AskPantheon

04-29-2012

"Yes, yes. I have heard it many times before.Is there anything else, or can I go now?"

Youay

04-29-2012

"Just sign this and your free to go." Youay says with a smile handing Pantheon a clipboard listing everything Youay did, his messy signature already scribbled at the bottom.

AskPantheon

04-29-2012

Pantheon quickly signs the clipboard and then walks out

Youay

04-29-2012

(Well thats over. I will be away for a little bit. If youneed any work done just NPC one of the doctors.)

Bright Oblivion

04-29-2012

Sigmund walks into the Medical Wing and makes his way toward Youay's office. As the doctors and nurses move to intercept him, he waves them away good-naturedly. "I need to speak with the good doctor about a patient he may have within three days time. While I trust that you are all well-trained and could handle this, I must admit I am rather reluctant to trust you people. Bad experiences in the past, and all that." Seeing that the doctor is not in his office at present, he settles into the empty couch, content with playing the waiting game.

Ask the Monkey

04-29-2012

''I'm ready doc.''

Said Wukong as the stone resided leaving wounds and scars open.

''Better hurry.''