Ask Kog'maw, the hungry Voidborn

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

05-25-2014

There had been questions about why a certain Void champion never answered questions, and some complaints from some of its... Or 'his' fans. Kog'maw sat in a specially made magical room eating things, a fiery discussion was erupting amongst the summoners, some agreed that Kog'maw should answer questions like his allies or as he called them, best friends. Some disagreed as they believed Kog'maw would just eat everyone. After a discussion that lasted for about a month a deal was made. Kog'maw would answer questions if he wanted to answer them. But to prevent him from eating everything and grow to a uncomfortable size, a spell was placed on him. The name was never decided, but it removed a big part of Kog'maw's... Apatite. Of course he was still hungry, but not enough to desire eating everything in his way. A elder summoner now approached the Voidborn who sat behind a magical prison. Kog'maw looked up to the summoner who was circling the prison saying. "Hi" the summoner responded with. "Kog'maw the mouth of the Void, how would you feel about answering questions... For food?" Kog'maw responded quickly with excitement. "Sure, Kog'maw answer questions and get food. Tell everyone they can visit me. But can I have another room please?" The summoner looked up deep in thought as he said. "Yes I think we can make that happen." A few days later Kog'maw was transferred to a room that suited his... Age. The room was childishly decorated to look as a child's room with bright colours and toys oddly enough lying around.

((Consider all questions unasked, and all relations erased. Of course if you wish to still have the relation or something that happened please tell me. And yes this is pretty much a hard restart since I felt that I need a restart.))

BloatedBile

05-25-2014

dear koggles,

are you malzahars pet? i remember reading that you have a special link to him.

-bb

Kuronan

05-25-2014

(( Does this make the previous interview Null and Void? ))

Ask kog maw

05-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear koggles,

are you malzahars pet? i remember reading that you have a special link to him.

-bb
Kog'maw was busy eating as usually as he saw a letter materialising in front of him. He curiously opened it, while almost ripping it to shreds in the process. He read it and somehow mysteriously managed to write back.

Dear BB,

I am not his pet! Why does everyone say that. And maybe we share a link and maybe we don't. My daddy told me not to talk about that with non Void beings.

-Kog'maw.

Ask kog maw

05-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronan View Post
(( Does this make the previous interview Null and Void? ))

((Don't worry, that can stay. Though I imagine it would be odd with the switching of places ~-~))

Unexisted

05-26-2014

Dear void creature,

Do you enjoy being petted on the head?

- Catherine Rose

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4090

Ask kog maw

05-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Dear void creature,

Do you enjoy being petted on the head?

- Catherine Rose

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4090

Dear Catherine,

Kog'maw does like being petted... But don't tell anyone. Kog'maw is supposed to be a scary Void monster

-Kog'maw.

BloatedBile

05-28-2014

dear koggle woggle,

it was reported that you went straight to mal when he was fighting kassadin. hard to believe that you dont have a some sort of link.

do you like belly rubs?

-bb

Ask kog maw

05-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear koggle woggle,

it was reported that you went straight to mal when he was fighting kassadin. hard to believe that you dont have a some sort of link.

do you like belly rubs?

-bb
Dear BB,

Why do you wish to know? And yes I like belly rubs. Don't tell anyone, I think my friends already laugh behind my back.

-Kog'maw.

Dear Urgot

05-28-2014

Urgot makes his way to the Voidborn's room, a coughing fit marking his approach as he neared the doorway. When he entered he was caught a slight bit off-guard at the childish decorations, having expected something more...Voidy.

"Kog'maw, *weheeeze* when you die on the Fields of Justice, how does it feel when you..flail around..on the brink of *wheeeeeze* explosion."

Kog'maw may notice (or smell) that Urgot has, from a small hook on his metallic waist, a brown rucksack with a hunk of fine meat resting inside; a suitable distraction if Kog'maw mistook the smell of Urgot's preserved flesh for a meal.

1234511 ... 16