Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Keyboard Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodlustt

08-12-2010

When I join and load up a game sometimes the keyboard binds don't work (eg. Q,W,E,R,D,F skill keys etc) the only thing that works is enter to chat, but I can type in chat with all the keys just not use them as binds for commands. The only way I can fix this is leave game and reconnect (although I can't press Esc and leave I have to Alt+F4) Anyone else encounter this problem and/or have a fix for it?
Thanks

SupernovaGA

08-13-2010

I've been having this problem since the latest patch, so far I haven't found a fix and even leaving and re-joining doesn't work for me, I rely on my keyboard shortcuts way too much to even try playing without them.
[Edit]
I should also mention that it's actually happening any time I join a game, not just sometimes.

Don Fortune

08-13-2010

I've this problem too since the last update, it happend for me sometimes. only today i had this problem more then other days

The Dark Joker

08-13-2010

since the new update i got this problem too. today i have this problem much times

Bloodlustt

08-14-2010

I've been having this problem before the latest patch aswell but not as frequent.

SupernovaGA

08-15-2010

Bumped, this is still a bloody problem atleast for me, I redownloaded the game and that fixed it for a day, one day, yet again this problem has started returning for every single match.

Bloodlustt

08-16-2010

Well it seems you guys have it worse than me. Mines only on occasion and it's fixable :S

Manny76

08-17-2010

My friend has the same issue, sometimes he has it sometimes not.. it's very annoying. He is using a wirless keyboard. He downloaded the latest drivers but still didn't help...

Bloodlustt

08-18-2010

Yeah I don't think it's wireless. I use a standard USB one and get the problem.

Sephirion

08-18-2010

I had this problem, as described by OP, only once before. I had to reconnected and it was fixed. But it was really really annoying.