Keyboard Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodlustt

08-12-2010

When I join and load up a game sometimes the keyboard binds don't work (eg. Q,W,E,R,D,F skill keys etc) the only thing that works is enter to chat, but I can type in chat with all the keys just not use them as binds for commands. The only way I can fix this is leave game and reconnect (although I can't press Esc and leave I have to Alt+F4) Anyone else encounter this problem and/or have a fix for it?
Thanks

SupernovaGA

08-13-2010

I've been having this problem since the latest patch, so far I haven't found a fix and even leaving and re-joining doesn't work for me, I rely on my keyboard shortcuts way too much to even try playing without them.
[Edit]
I should also mention that it's actually happening any time I join a game, not just sometimes.

Don Fortune

08-13-2010

I've this problem too since the last update, it happend for me sometimes. only today i had this problem more then other days

The Dark Joker

08-13-2010

since the new update i got this problem too. today i have this problem much times

Bloodlustt

08-14-2010

I've been having this problem before the latest patch aswell but not as frequent.

SupernovaGA

08-15-2010

Bumped, this is still a bloody problem atleast for me, I redownloaded the game and that fixed it for a day, one day, yet again this problem has started returning for every single match.

Bloodlustt

08-16-2010

Well it seems you guys have it worse than me. Mines only on occasion and it's fixable :S

Manny76

08-17-2010

My friend has the same issue, sometimes he has it sometimes not.. it's very annoying. He is using a wirless keyboard. He downloaded the latest drivers but still didn't help...

Bloodlustt

08-18-2010

Yeah I don't think it's wireless. I use a standard USB one and get the problem.

Sephirion

08-18-2010

I had this problem, as described by OP, only once before. I had to reconnected and it was fixed. But it was really really annoying.