AD Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bukumber Express

04-28-2012

So I started off a match with playing Janna as support, but the Olaf I was with was one of those players that would not venture two steps from the turret. Naturally we ended up losing the lane, blah blah blah. So I got frustrated with Olaf and decided to ditch him and support Jax on the top, blah blah. At one point, we were pushing down the enemy's inhibitor (three of us: two attackers and myself) when the entire enemy team shows up. I knew we were going to lose the fight, so I pop my ult to push them back and run. Only my two teammates thought I was initiating (on a push?) and stayed and got wrecked. I got called out for being a terrible support numerous times because my team didn't understand that it's generally a bad idea to dive three enemies looking for one kill.

So it got to the point where I was completely fed up with my team and decided that I wasn't going to play support for them anymore. So I sold all my support items and bought the build I would use for Vayne. My team was pretty much all about reporting me until I actually started to take down every turret on the top and bottom lanes including both inhibitors.

Still I got complete criticism and threats of getting reported (so what? It's not against the rules there). I ended up with a decent spread, though I was still mostly going for only assists because Janna really isn't cut out for killing, just helping.

But I'm still curious, is an AD Janna viable? I had my support runes and masteries up, so I'm wondering what would happen if I went AD with her. I did pretty well with everything.

Edit: Also, let it be known that I only made Janna for AD out of frustration and sort of as a middle finger to my team... I kind of feel bad, but it paid off.

Jrednut

05-10-2012

Was trolling with AD Janna, got double kill against a tower diving Mao Kai and Vlad. Along with a first blood when Lee Sin tried to gank Talon and I. We stayed and fought until maokai died and Lee ran away

Herolicious

05-10-2012

Yes. AD Janna is viable. You would be soloing mid most likely. (W is like boots of mobi, gank once this is lvl 4)

Vashjir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

It is viable, I have tried this with varying success.
See how you go buddy.

TeknoWizard

05-10-2012

Build ALL the Phantom Dancers!

FF Leviathan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-10-2012

No, AD janna runs out of mana too fast. You could AD any support and pretend its viable i guess...but not if you actually want to win. AP janna however...now that's fun.