% health runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clouds Chocobo

04-28-2012

I was wondering how % health runes and quints work exactly. Is it a percentage boost off of your base health or is it total health with bonus health as well from items and such.

Spiral Shark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

I can't say for certain but I'm pretty sure it's a percentage of all health bonuses, from flat to runes/masteries to items

Amatzikahni

04-28-2012

It's the last calculation in the formula. You need about 3k health before they become more efficient than Health/18 Seals, so they're very bad right now since most tanks hit 18 far before they get 3k health. I'm not sure about Quints; I heard it takes around 4500 Health to equalize but I also heard there was a change.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

if you want the same bonus hp

as: @ lvl 18
per lvl seals as % seals = 3888 health
per lvl quins as % quins = 3240 health

flat seals as % seals = 1070 health
flat quins as % quins = 1867

the most use for % hp is to use 3 quins in conjunction with per lvl seals

there is only a few champs that can actully utilize these and more often its better to run something else as quins over these...

LarcyBrown

01-19-2013

as per season 3 and 1% extra health added in masteries.these are totally worth it on seals with flat hp quints.
for exemple i get a fliping 806 hp on volibear at lvl 1 with a doren shield thanks to these! season 3 ftw