LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

04-30-2012

Basoosh, did you run it before opening the League of Legends client? It's supposed to say after you login that the client version is 1.58.16 (off of the top of my head), and that the server version is NA. Does it do these things?

If it won't get sorted and no one manages to help you on the chat-room by the time I get home, I'll log onto the chat-room and try to help.

Basoosh

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Basoosh, did you run it before opening the League of Legends client? It's supposed to say after you login that the client version is 1.58.16 (off of the top of my head), and that the server version is NA. Does it do these things?

If it won't get sorted and no one manages to help you on the chat-room by the time I get home, I'll log onto the chat-room and try to help.
I did run it before opening the LOL client (I left it running all day and played during a couple of different logins throughout the day). Not sure on the rest of that stuff, I'll have to verify when I'm home later. Thanks for the support!

urmamasllama

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTK View Post
There should be more than just the top 100. Kinda hard to see my elo when I don't even show up. Lolnotes works better for this.
search function on the right of the page

DiscworldDeath

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
I did run it before opening the LOL client (I left it running all day and played during a couple of different logins throughout the day). Not sure on the rest of that stuff, I'll have to verify when I'm home later. Thanks for the support!
Do try closing both, re-open Lolmatches, then re-open the LoL client. This is especially valid if you happened to log into another server/PBE.
If you run lolnotes, then you usually can't run both lolnotes and lolmatches simultaneously without some serious coaxing/luck, so if you have lolnotes running, you need to turn it off.

Regardless, I'll try to help later when I'm on the chat.

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

I downloaded this program the day this thread came into being and I must say: Rock on! I have had no problems with the program (though I have noticed the LolMatches site tends to become slightly unresponsive at times), and my friends have all already hopped on board as well! We love the ability to check our ELO and track our progress as we grow as players! A big thanks to DiscworldDeath for making this so readily available! See you guys online this evening!

DiscworldDeath

04-30-2012

You should thank Gabrola, he's the one who makes the site, makes improvements to the program, and does all the hard work.

I just brought some attention here, made some requests of Gabrola, and am doing the missionary/technical support aspect right now, to help this thing spread

DJTK

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
search function on the right of the page
And page two I said that I found it :p

DiscworldDeath

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
I'm an operations supervisor for a small IT firm, if you work technical support you'll understand why I'm generally paranoid about anything injecting code.
Sure, it's just the false positive issue that I got used to. We get it with a program we create for schools to keep track and handle curriculum changes, teachers not arriving, etc. The update to the exe is blocked by most antivirus programs.

For instance.

But sure, I can understand. I do monitor which programs trigger my antivirus, I don't disable the antivirus and let everything run rampant

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
Login and run someone's Dominion Elo into the ground. That seems to be the only way to usurp Sauron at this point.

Anyways - program doesn't seem to be working for me. I am showing up on the website, but seems like that's only because I've played against other people running the client. My match history on the site, for example, only shows those games against other players with the client, not all of my games. The client is running on my machine when I'm playing and doesn't seem to report any problems. Just doesn't appear to be sending data back to the mothership.

Any idea?
Does it show "Server NA Detected: Starting Client..." when you start the pvp.net client and "Client version detected as 1.58.12" when you login?
If it does do you wait for stats when you finish the game or do you skip it?

Quote:
You should thank Gabrola, he's the one who makes the site, makes improvements to the program, and does all the hard work.

I just brought some attention here, made some requests of Gabrola, and am doing the missionary/technical support aspect right now, to help this thing spread
I should thank you too!

Maugrymm

04-30-2012

Quote:

Well thank you Gabrola! I'm nothing but pleased with everything you're doing! If there is any way I can help out (aside from word of mouth, because I'm SO on top of that), just let me know! I'm always willing to help get behind something I'm passionate about!