LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenegadeTQ

06-15-2012

Yea I'm having the same thing as Homosapien Love. It'll be "connecting" indefinitely until you hit cancel.

My friend said it happened to him and he just closed both LOL and LOLmatches and that somehow fixed it o.o. This solution has not worked for me lol.

DiscworldDeath

06-15-2012

Ok, we pushed out a fix, try closing and re-opening lolmatches and it should get you the latest patch.

Redeemed In Fire

06-15-2012

Still no answer on how it works?

Homosapien Love

06-15-2012

Well, it seems that the update gets us to login, but now we're getting the black screen after logging in. Tested it out and when turned off we're able to see the purchase screens and everything again.

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Still no answer on how it works?
There are 2 methods, either a codecave which sets the ws2_32 connect function ip as always 127.0.0.1 or a dll which hooks the ws2_32 connect function.

DiscworldDeath

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homosapien Love View Post
Well, it seems that the update gets us to login, but now we're getting the black screen after logging in. Tested it out and when turned off we're able to see the purchase screens and everything again.
A friend also encountered this, it worked fine after he rebooted. Didn't happen to me.

Redeemed In Fire

06-15-2012

Can you provide anything more detailed? I'm not familiar with the windows communication stack :x

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Can you provide anything more detailed? I'm not familiar with the windows communication stack :x
Check winapi hooking.

Noobtactical

06-19-2012

Hey All,

Thanks for LoLmatches, I've used it and like it.

I'm curious about the "normal" bucket, does that combine games for 3's & 5's? Or is just normal 5's?

I'm guessing 3's are included since in the history section I see some 3v3 match ups listed as normal games.

If that's true, then I'm curious if that's the same way Riot does it when doing match making in "normal" games. Meaning your hidden ELO is a combination of 3's & 5's.

Thanks in advance for answers.

DiscworldDeath

06-19-2012

Normal is both Twisted Treeline and Summoner's Rift.

Yes, the Elos are combined.