Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKMAP

06-03-2012

bump. this is the greatest thing ever. everyone should have this installed no matter how good/bad you are.

MyDeadGrandma

06-03-2012

This is great, but how long until Riot decides to start doing a better job of encrypting their data?

Quote:

The lower the number of plays a champion has, the larger the grain of salt I take it with. Like, if a champion has an abnormally high win rate and about 40 matches, I take it it was mostly used by two people who master said champion

Technically you'd be taking it with a smaller grain of salt the more incredulous you are, yes?

Gabrola

06-03-2012

Quote:
MyDeadGrandma:
This is great, but how long until Riot decides to start doing a better job of encrypting their data?

Technically you'd be taking it with a smaller grain of salt the more incredulous you are, yes?

They're using SSL but it's not good enough trolololo.

MyDeadGrandma

06-03-2012

Yes, I heard the only reason they shut out Jabebot was because Jabe told them where the hole was when he got a job at Riot el oh el.

Redeemed In Fire

06-05-2012

Does LolMatches still use code injection to work? I want to run it but not if it still does that, security and all ^^

DiscworldDeath

06-08-2012

We're aware of the Draven patch issues, trouble with uploading, double and triple record of games. Working on them.

Also, spectating games had also been changed in the Draven patch, so it's also unoperational for the time being.

RenegadeTQ

06-15-2012

I can't get LOL to login while LOLmatches is running :/. I've tried both injection methods (w/e that means) and made sure my region was set to NA.

DiscworldDeath

06-15-2012

Do you have a certificate warning displayed? Give us some more details on what happens.

Homosapien Love

06-15-2012

I'm getting the error as well.

From what I see Disc, is that after trying to log in, it gets stuck at "Loading". Upon clicking Cancel, the Username and Password boxes remain greyed out and you have to restart the client to be able to type in your information.

LoLmatches just self-updated this morning though to 0.9.8.x though, something in the patch may be a problem as this didn't happen in the 0.9.7. one

DiscworldDeath

06-15-2012

Ok, I see it. Passing it on.