Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jjaja

05-11-2012

Quote:
Ahhhh ****:
lol- that's funny because I consider draft and pre-mades not a true test of skill. Youre eliminating all the unknowns that make blind that much harder, and require that much skill to play.

Suddenly you cant rely on your buddy to do what you've asked via ping- instead you have to figure out not just how to beat the enemy team, but also how best to work with your own.

And on top of all that? you also have to learn how to beat ANY champ comp that you might face. That takes skill.

assuming you cant beat certain champs and have to ban them is giving yourself a handicap. You can say it eliminates a lot of variables, but you cant say it takes more skill.

I suppose that's why tournaments choose blind pick as the game mode of preference, right?

Power N Respect

05-11-2012

Need your help guys
I downloaded, started the LoLMatches Client and lunched LoL the game but it says : "18:24:32 > Server NA Detected: Starting Client..." nothing more. tried to restart and the same thing over again. What im I missing?

inFe eD

05-11-2012

Quote:
Power N Respect:
Need your help guys
I downloaded, started the LoLMatches Client and lunched LoL the game but it says : "18:24:32 > Server NA Detected: Starting Client..." nothing more. tried to restart and the same thing over again. What im I missing?
That's all that's supposed to happen. Play a Dominion game and it'll upload the data afterwards, and you can check your stats on the site.

Power N Respect

05-11-2012

Quote:
inFe eD:
That's all that's supposed to happen. Play a Dominion game and it'll upload the data afterwards, and you can check your stats on the site.

i just did and its the same "18:24:32 > Server NA Detected: Starting Client...
" and when i check the site Last Profile Update: 5/9/2012 08:14:40 PM "2 days ago"
thank you but are there any other ideas?

Gabrola

05-11-2012

Quote:
Power N Respect:
i just did and its the same "18:24:32 > Server NA Detected: Starting Client...
" and when i check the site Last Profile Update: 5/9/2012 08:14:40 PM "2 days ago"
thank you but are there any other ideas?

Are you using lolnotes or on windows XP?

Power N Respect

05-11-2012

Quote:
Gabrola:
Are you using lolnotes or on windows XP?

no im not .. and on windows 7 .. i have lolreplay and fraps .. any of those two effect?

Power N Respect

05-12-2012

any help?

DiscworldDeath

05-13-2012

Do you start lolmatches before opening League of Legends? It doesn't work if LoL is open before you run lolmatches.

DiscworldDeath

05-13-2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/tkrp0/highest_normal_elo_2523_ego_ignaxio/

Top page on reddit. Please up-vote.
Currently it's causing the site to be quite slow, but it'll do a lot to get more people to use the site, and get Gabrola ad money, which he's going to use to move to a different, better server, hopefully this month or next.

And then we'll post again!

Sure, mostly SR people, but that's the way it goes.

Gabrola

05-15-2012

Bump!