RIot Games is Hiring 3D and Environment Artists!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomstatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-13-2010

ok i know people will agree a chuck norris champ i think that is a pimp idea but thats me...

LordJack

Recruiter

08-13-2010

3D doesn't necessarily mean "ZOMG ITS OFF MY SCREEN" :O It's just 3D for the gameworld lol. xD

ArchRage

08-13-2010

if only i know more how to use these apps @_@ i just know basics >_> and im mainly on rendering stuff

DennisESfuerte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2010

Pikachu skin for kennen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob the noob

08-14-2010

EPIC....though when I was looking at it in league of legends newsthread i thought it is gonna be a graphic engine like WoW or something like tht...

flashnuke

08-14-2010

LoL can already be played in 3d ..if your video card supports 3d all you need is some sort of glasses which sucks and it's not the best but it's 3d none the less.

Shane McCain

08-14-2010

Ugh you guys couldn't wait till I'm done with college.I've got 4 years to go. I mean I have maya experience. Sigh I think I'm gonna cry.

Demonslayaa3

08-14-2010

If you want to work with riot, you should be graduated and planning on using riot as a stepping stone to the most ultimate gaming company ever....BLIZZARD!

Mr Bul Gogi

08-14-2010

Awesome, so does this mean new maps?

Wilsifur

08-14-2010

Um...... sorry to be a debby downer here, but why would knowing how to use zbrush or mudbox help with being an artist here? Both programs specialize in making high def model with polycounts in the millions but i find it hard to see lol characters surpassing a polycount of 2K. Even the fields are not that intricate. Maybe the creation of future trailers and such..... Any ideas as to why this might be a favored skill anyone?

Also after reading the forum here i agree with some of the users here in the fact that you should focus more on hiring people to work on the technical aspects of lol rather than the visual. I like a lot of the champs that you guys have been releasing but the original promises that were in the under development tab since beta like the in-game voice chat or the possibility of bringing this game to mac. I will give you credit for adding the competitive aspect to the game as promised.

Do look out for valves' future DoTA cause valves' number one priority is servers and online connectivity before the new content. No worries though I have faith that all of these problems will eventually be fixed