Ban Teemo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AZbeast

04-28-2012

I think ima start banning him when i can, so all these god **** noobs cant pick him. AD Teemo is so useless..... Period.

PyGoN

04-28-2012

prove it

Big Blia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

That's your personal opinion. In my opinoin, Teemo is good as long as you know how to use him. I use AP Teemo but sometimes I switch around with AD and AP and have no problems with any of them. You can't just ban a champion because of it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Teemo is the new Shaco. Get over it.

Matirum

04-28-2012

Teemo using is blind properly is a great utility and teemo has a ton of damage if built properly

AZbeast

04-28-2012

Its funny all of you say hes good. compare him to any other ad carry hes trash. i would rather have a twitch and thats the truth.

PyGoN

04-28-2012

your opinion is yours. that is all

Matirum

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZbeast View Post
Its funny all of you say hes good. compare him to any other ad carry hes trash. i would rather have a twitch and thats the truth.
Yes granted hes not a solid ranged ad carry but he is also far from a worthless champ..he is a great counter and utility can compensate for less damage....the key rafter is it takes more skill to play teemo then other ad carrys

Wingweaverz

04-28-2012

teemo is leet!!

AZbeast

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matirum View Post
Yes granted hes not a solid ranged ad carry but he is also far from a worthless champ..he is a great counter and utility can compensate for less damage....the key rafter is it takes more skill to play teemo then other ad carrys
lol lol thousand times lol. teemo blinds, run away then run at him and kill him gg. Dying to teemo is worse then dying to eve at least u cant see eve when she jumps u. My point is only a moron dies to teemo because only a moron sits there while hes blinded.