That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokaska View Post
((Not changing it would take a level of stubborness I think I'm incapable of possessing.))

Falak catches Aranoth.

F: "I wasn't planning to."

Echo flies back to Falak's shoulder while he walks back to the exit to make sure he's out of Aydin's hearing range. Once there he looks at the sword.

F: "Well, I probably don't have to explain what I want to talk about. There's another problem besides that she might explode. Her father told us not to talk to her about it, which makes dealing with it a lot harder. Do you have an idea what to do about it? Because so far all my ideas either don't work or require her cooperation, which means she would have to know."
((I knew there was a reason why I liked you more than Filly... d= ))

Aydin shrugged as Falak walked off, then waited for him to leave before diving onto the pile of gold, rolling around in it a bit and making somewhat of a purring noise.

Aranoth's presence fidgeted a bit before mentally replying to Falak.

Shhh, shhh my dear. Best keep this conversation in the mind.

His presence sort of patted the dragon on the head before continuing.

And yes, I know its a problem. I tried talking her out of it but I think she likes the feeling of rolling in gold too much now... I have a few ideas, but it also requires me to get involved in the ritual. You can manage that, right?

Krokaska

11-13-2012

((....I think it's better if I don't comment on that.))

Falak frowns.

F: "Right, but don't call me dear."

His face goes blank when Aranoth pats him on the head before he sighs.

F: "Well, it's her choice so we can't do much about it now. It shouldn't be too hard to involve you in the ritual. Right now the only ritual I can prepare properly is one to stabilize her physical form though, so unless you want me to alter it you'll have to deal with the mental problems by yourself."

Echo tilts his head, then shrugs and hops off Falak's shoulder. He starts flying around in the sky, trying to memorize the lay of the land.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

((Ahahahah! Also, in my mind, I replied to this...))

Aranoth chuckled at Falak's reactions, then replied to him in a more serious tone.

What I would be doing is going up stairs during the ritual when she's not paying attention to me and pulling that tainted section of her mind out.

He went silent for a moment before continuing.

... Something of that scale I can't do without a bit of help from some one else. I need a clear bridge to her mind and I need her to not ask questions about what I'm doing up there.

Krokaska

11-16-2012

Falak scratches his head.

F: "Hmm... I didn't expect you to have trouble entering her mind, seeing how you're her sword and you seem to be good at connecting with people's minds. But this might be a bit troublesome. My presence in her mind might make her cautious, so while it might distract her it might also make her pay more attention."

He looks up for a couple of seconds before turning back to the sword.

F: "This would be easier if we could talk to her about mental trouble. In that case I could start the ritual with a full physical and mental scan, during which you could try to get rid of the tainted part. I'm planning to do the physical part anyway, but I don't think I can give a viable reason for also making it a mental scan given the restrictions we have in that area."

He kneels and draws some random runes which don't seem to hold any meaning.

F: "I've got a question. During the time that the tainted part took her over, she could write and read draconic runes. Is she now also capable of that? Because if so she might notice if I alter the ritual to help you in the mental section."

Silverling

11-16-2012

Aranoth was quick to correct himself in his reply to Falak.

Oh, no, no. I have absolutely no problems entering her mind. I can move about with ease, push and pull around the tainted part no problem... Its getting that part OUT without causing alarm that's the problem. Small things I can do, but this? Its huge. There were bits and pieces scattered all over her mind when she lost it before, and it took forever to try and gather them up again and throw them back in the corner I had them in before. Its tricky stuff we're dealing with, and it all needs to go at the same time or everything will just spread again.

Falak would get the sense of some one sort of running their hands through their hair or some other gesture of frustration from the sword. Seems the blade acted far more human-like in the mind than one would think.

Listen, all I really need is a connection. Make a hidden circle for me to sit in and let me slip into the process. It would be so easy to manage. You would just have to tell her to put me in that specific spot and I'll be in. Also, she would be too focused on what was happening physically to be concerned about what was going on in her mind. After all, you're essentially shifting her biology to a dragon, some mental shifts are bound to happen... Dragons and humans tend to be drastically different.

He went silent again as Falak asked his question. The presence paced around for a moment before answering.

Nnnooo... She can't. Looks like a bunch of gibberish to her currently.... I don't even think she can speak it, even, so we should be good in that sense.

Krokaska

11-16-2012

Falak wipes out what he was drawing on the ground and stands up again.

F: "Ah. Your word choice confused me. Anyway, if she can't read runes I should be able to get you in a position where you can do your part of the ritual. Although I wonder if she'll really be that distracted. Magical creatures like dragons tend to be a bit more aware of the difference between the body and the mind. You know her better though, so if you say that the ritual will be distracting enough I won't argue."

He raises one eyebrow at Aranoth beneath his hood, then shrugs.

Grand Viper

11-16-2012

This time, on Sigmund Vince Ball Doctor Z

Vanessa giggled and skidded back from the doctor's strike. Her pain, however, would be felt by Gillroy unexpectedly while he was doing whatever it was that he was.

She rolled her head back and laughed a hyena-esqe laugh, "Oh come on Sigmund! Don't tell me you don't want to cut loose, eh?! Humor me a bit, or I will humor you!"

Her eyes glowed, "You don't attack me, and I won't let you use doors to get back to the lab, and you'll have to walk alllll the way back with deadbeat there."

Then no deal. I have enough servants. Why do you think I'm doing any of this? I'm bored. Servants, are boring. Being strong, is boring. Being this, is boring! No one wants to oppose me! No one wants to fight me!

She suddenly snarled, "Or you could just make a deal and assure Emily's safety. No no, I don't mean harming her. I have no reason to! I know a cure for your status you see! Unlike other ssculptorers, if I or Nina integrate you, if I become you, then no more werewolf! It would be another drop in my blood! She wouldn't know the difference, your memories would be mine, and you and I could make her very happy, with no risk whatsoever!"

Her smile grew wider, "No risk of death, no risk of mutant babies, no risk of wolf babies, nothing. You would not know the difference. And besides, I haven't been the man in a relationship in a few centuries. Twenty five seconds left."

Vince called out, "Tha's wh' yer ma said las' night!"

She sighed, rolled her eyes, and flatly replied, "Vince, dear? Here's a thought for you: How does a female flesh sculptor work? If only men can flesh sculpt, how does a female?"

"Cuz yer mama said so!"

"Oh dear gods..." She slapped her wolven face, "Kicking it up a notch. Fifteen seconds left."

Her arms snapped and ripped into two long blades. They literally ripped through the walls of the house as she slammed them together, aiming at the waist level of both Sigmund and Youay. If it landed it would easily bisect them as it passed through any obstacle with ease.

Bright Oblivion

11-16-2012

As the fight continues.

Sigmund snorted as she outlined her 'cure'.

"You haven't met Emily, have you? If you had, you'd know that I'm more scared of what she might do if she thought I'd consider such an 'offer' than I could ever be of what our children might or might not be."

He launched himself at the ground to avoid the blades, his hand brushing against the tattoo at the base of his left wrist as they whistled overhead. Immediately, a fireball burst into blinding life beside Sigmund, then flew toward Vanessa as Sigmund pushed himself to his feet. Right in front of her, it burst into a rabble ((Large group)) of fiery butterflies, scattering around her as they traveled off into the night and burst into sparks. If she didn't move, one of them would brush against her arm with a downward wing beat, but do nothing else. Where he stood, Sigmund remained in a ready position, remarkably straight-faced as he counted down the seconds and watched for a reaction. She said she wanted an attack. She didn't say what had to happen to it.

Youay

11-16-2012

We are the ones who will fare the storm.
Youay hit the ground and looked over to Sigmund. He gave hims a smile and a quick thumbs up for his answer. After the blades passed he pushed him self up and stood in a readied stance as Sigmund performed his "Attack". He kept his hand on the hilt of his blade ready to jump in if needed.

Silverling

11-16-2012

More screaming... MORE SCREAMING!

Energy let out a hum and turned away from the battling two and started to crawl off.

Huhm... Alright then, your choice... Suppose its for the better, we wouldn't actually obey your command anyways.

It paused for a moment, ears twitching before continuing.

Though we could have figured out a way to let you leave this planet too, seeing as you're so bored here and all...

-----

Dragon cave

Aranoth let out a hum before replying to Falak.

Trust me when I say this... She won't notice. She doesn't notice half the c.rap I do upstairs in her head, she probably won't notice this. Either way, you know what you need to do now, and best to get started on it sooner rather than later... And uhm, don't mind the fact that Aydin is probably rolling around in her gold right now.