A Guide To Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

05-18-2012

I added "Inappropriate Name" to Section VIII.

I encountered an example of this case type in a file I reviewed today and wasn't immediately aware of what the name was referring to until I looked at it for a moment. At that point I vehemently agreed with the reports from three separate matches that were on this file and clicked Punish. Spelling a disgusting name so that it's not immediately recognizable is not a way to escape getting punished for it.

JohnnyOmega

05-19-2012

I started a new section in the original post titled, "Tips For Judging On Tribunal".

pdugg45

05-19-2012

tribunal is a big bluff that riot uses 2 make you think things are being handled lol so keep believing but it doesnt exist which is why my friend had afked from 7 games in a row lol and he is still playing a week later lol this is a big load of ****t u can go around believing it works while riot laughed in ur face lol this is a fun game but when ppl constantly afk feed and leav the game not only sucks balls but is an opening to why ppl need to not play this good thing its free!!!!!!!!!! or lol would be out of business 4 sure id give it one year lol

JohnnyOmega

05-20-2012

I added another tip to Section X. An obvious tip but one I feel is under appreciated at times (look at gear).

JohnnyOmega

05-23-2012

Just bumping for now - been busy with final papers and exams.

JohnnyOmega

05-24-2012

I added another tip to section X. Some players may be confused about why multiple games are shown per case. This tip clarifies why you punish for any instance of violation you find instead of weighing wrongful reports versus justified reports in a case.

JohnnyOmega

05-25-2012

Another bump to keep players aware that they can get a lot of questions answered here.

Methelod

05-25-2012

Reviving this for OP.

JohnnyOmega

05-29-2012

bumping for now

I'll have to update some of the info next chance I get.

Kr1sys

05-29-2012

Should also change the level requirement from 30 to 20.