Why Do I Get Penalized?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apolda

04-28-2012

If I leave mid game because my team is rude, inconsiderate, doesn't listen and vulgar, why do I get penalized?

drida

04-28-2012

u simply shouldnt leave, use the mute button, i sometimes have such bad games that i hv to mute all my team and some of my enemies as well, just bear through these few 10-20 extra mins if u dont want to get the penalty. i always hv the urge to leave when i hv ppl who use excessive bad words and rage uselessly at their team, but i just mute them and go on, ud be surprised how much the mute affects ur gameplay, i used to think its less communication but actually its worst communication if u dont, so far i hv never left a single game except for a couple of DC's in ai, thats abt it.

Friorey

04-28-2012

u have no right to leave , mute them and move on

TheCrazyNutcase

04-28-2012

Because the game isn't all about you. If they are twitts who cares, just play. If you left every time someone was an @$$hole you'd never finish a game.

SpyderJ

04-28-2012

"They where mean to me so i left the game, securing the loss for all 4 other players on my team, why should I be punished?" You cant just leave, and assuming they aren't just trolls, if you messed up in some way, and they're being rude to you because of it, Imo its good incentive to improve that aspect of your play.

Berserken

04-28-2012

Let's say a case:
When you are driving in city, and you see a car is about to hit you on your left.
If you cut your lane to your right for avoiding the "left car:, you will bump a "right car"
As a result, the left car do not hit you, and you hit the right car instead

Now, you are dangerous driver now

Matirum

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSlaughter View Post
Let's say a case:
When you are driving in city, and you see a car is about to hit you on your left.
If you cut your lane to your right for avoiding the "left car:, you will bump a "right car"

Lol what?

TheCrazyNutcase

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSlaughter View Post
Let's say a case:

Ha ha! That was deep... Was not relevant in any way, but still deep...

Live Lavish

04-30-2012

Going to have to agree.

xXCFXx Avenger

04-30-2012

welcome 2 solo Q