What is the fastest way to level?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zws

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

So bot games are the most exp/hr? I dont think dominion gives good exp o_o

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Dominion gives the most xp for time spent.

Delimon

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Dad is Phreak View Post
DO not leave your house for like 2 months
I actually did this, 10 hours of league a day. Took me 2 months (including like 2 weeks worth of ban times from I guess you can call it raging or whatever). It'd take a month and a half playing this game 10 hours a day on average. And winning only accelerates that. I lost a lot playing a lot of level 30 matches from level 5-20 but once I hit level 20 I was all set and ready to go, and I was far above my skill level. I pretty much carried every single one of my games and didn't take much longer to hit level 30.

zws

04-27-2012

Alright, time to spam dominion games o_o
Arn't the queue times at like lvl 10 huge?

BrainiacOutcast

04-27-2012

Dominion is the most xp and most ip per hour.

edit: No, the queue times shouldn't be too bad. There are a lot of other people leveling accounts, and most of them will be using dominion to do it. Plus, dominion isn't even that unpopular overall. If you want long queue times, try playing TT.

GG4eva

04-27-2012

LV 1~5, play beginner bots because all games give the same EXP.
After that I'd think normals

kucing

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIash View Post
So bot games are the most exp/hr? I dont think dominion gives good exp o_o
I think so, because against bot is absolute win meaning more exp. Instead of playing normal where you can get random afk-er, leaver, game thrower or feeder, against BOT, you can play AD Carry and carry the game by urself. 1 or 2 ppl afk or dc is not a problem in Coop vs AI

zws

04-27-2012

Alright; thanks guys. If anyone wants to play dominion games with me (for some reason?), add me and ill play after this normal lol

I guess ill answer questions and **** (i am 2k elo)

oly nunu

Brisktea

04-27-2012

Coop vs ai all mid. 15 minute games.
i havent tried this intermediate yet, but in beginner, once you take the first tower all the bots head to mid.