Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSchnitzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Yes

JohnnyW

04-27-2012

Crazy.

I'm really curious how the Ryze changes will go.

xl Caio lx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

first page

prizomrulz

Recruiter

04-27-2012

Highlander is really the thing that lets Master Yi be Master Yi and an increased duration on this means that he can be Master Yi more often...

WestFace

04-27-2012

dunnngeonnn diceeee

RipeCoconut

04-27-2012

Poor swain...poor veigar....

SkyriuZ

04-27-2012

Meh, I liked the mana regen from Deathfire grasp as Veigar

Jakzca

04-27-2012

Really excited about the Master Yi buff, maybe we'll see more Master Yi jungle or solo top now. He's really underrated. Maybe he'll be my new 'Sivir Style' backdoor champion!

HellChime

04-27-2012

no renekton or heimerdinger buffs?

Woof bow wow

04-27-2012

This ryze change is INSANE. Seriously insane. His overall damage is going up, his R is gaining MORE utility in exhange for a tiny loss of mana, and the little AP he still gets is going to be making more of a difference apparently. I've got to say, I really don't like playing against the anti fun black hole that is ryze, and this just didn't help it.

Edit: I'll consider this exchange for master yi buffs, which I adore. Master yi's Q is now going to always do bonus damage to the first targeted minion, his jungle route will be fast and furious