Things dota have and we need in lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeintBR

04-27-2012

well after playing some weeks in dota i really liked some things we could put into league of legends here are the list of some things that could be really cool

No Meta: dota lanes can be played in different ways, you don't have a 100% team formation like in lol that you have a support a ad carry a ap mid a jungler and a top

More interactive itens: Lots of dota itens have a active ability that really changes the way you play and some passive too, plus auras are much more cool than in league of legends

Full player history: All of your dota games are saved automatically and you can replay then whenever you want, plus there is a performance screen so you can see the heroes you play best, really cool

Champion with summon: dota have champs that have a real summon(example: lone druid) or tamed minions, some can really change the way you play the game

Jungle with skills: in dota some minions have skills in the jungle they make it harder or you can even use that skills if you control the minion or absorve his spells

so what do you guys think?

Duke Br0heimer

04-27-2012

Game needs more Iron Branches.

Twolfandthelord

04-27-2012

"No Meta: dota lanes can be played in different ways, you don't have a 100% team formation like in lol that you have a support a ad carry a ap mid a jungler and a top"

there is going to be a meta in every game that wants to be competitive, you dont understand very well the term it seems

FeintBR

04-27-2012

this forum is great i just have a list of ideas that could make the game better and i recive downvotes

FeintBR

04-27-2012

Quote:
there is going to be a meta in every game that wants to be competitive, you dont understand very well the term it seems
some dota games even in competitive have different team comp

Alyran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeintBR View Post
So do some LoL games. Did you see Dignitas triple support?

IS1f86cf54b88179589488c

04-27-2012

please...let lol be lol and dota be dota

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Positive and Negative feedback system.

Tribunal removed.

That's what we need in LoL.
I'll still switch to Dota2 no matter what Riot changes.

Twolfandthelord

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeintBR View Post
first your grammar is even wrose than mine idk how that could happen... second lol also has different team comps double ap, lane swaps, jungle bruiser-tank etc,etc different meta is not only the cuantity of people on one lane

lolwut90

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafodalho View Post
please...let lol be lol and dota be dota
this... if wanted lol to be like dota, i would go play dota