When I login I cant access the store, and I cant play any games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanílla

04-27-2012

http://imgur.com/QZZUH

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Crack3rJo3

04-28-2012

I am having the same issue as is the summoner named Dreampaw in another thread. The store is greyed out, my IP and RP say 0, I cannot access my summoner profile, and, small detail, my thumbnail picture is not showing. I haven't dared try to play a game in case something were to happen.

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

This is weird. This might be caused from a failure of your internet connectivity to PVP.NET (I can see that because the chat is also not working, And the client isn't getting any info from your account). Try enabling League of Legends in your firewall or disable the firewall just to test (Don't forget to re-enable it after).

If that doesn't help, try contacting Riot at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/.

Crack3rJo3

04-28-2012

Disabling the firewall did nothing (yes I turned it back on). Oh and I forgot to mention that my chat does not work either. This hasn't happened to me before and everything was fine after the last patch so it's pretty random today. When I mouse over the store, it says something along the lines of "we will be back shortly" but that doesn't explain our other problems.

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack3rJo3 View Post
Disabling the firewall did nothing (yes I turned it back on). Oh and I forgot to mention that my chat does not work either. This hasn't happened to me before and everything was fine after the last patch so it's pretty random today. When I mouse over the store, it says something along the lines of "we will be back shortly" but that doesn't explain our other problems.
Yeah, that's because the connectivity to PVP.NET Fails, somehow. This is really weird... Try contacting riot through the support, they will help you, I can't really think of a fix if I, myself can't see it.

Mudkip123

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack3rJo3 View Post
I am having the same issue as is the summoner named Dreampaw in another thread. The store is greyed out, my IP and RP say 0, I cannot access my summoner profile, and, small detail, my thumbnail picture is not showing. I haven't dared try to play a game in case something were to happen.
me too! but before this problem i had a problem where everything was black! all i had was the version number of the game and the "minimise" and "exit" signs. i spammed "repair" and eventually it went on to this problem... false hope.. btw has this been fixed yet?