Best support for Ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GnI218

04-27-2012

Just wondering what the best overall support is for Ashe? I've been trying to learn her more but i really don't know what supports best fit with her.

3Legs

04-27-2012

'Personally I like Janna on my side

Pangur Ban

04-27-2012

I really like playing her with a good Janna, personally. The damage bonus works great with Ashe's crit passive, and the shield gives Ashe that needed durability.

Joenz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

I like soraka. Dat free mana good for her harrass

greySkift3kk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Janna. Her shield helps with her crits, keeps her relatively safe with CC, and is great for chasing down champs w/ Ashe, as Janna can slow and then tornado. Ashe and Janna is also one of the oldest ranged AD + Support combos in the game, correct me if I'm wrong.

CorruptDictator

04-27-2012

I feel like Ali is a really strong pick for her.

Pangur Ban

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSkift3kk View Post
Janna. Her shield helps with her crits, keeps her relatively safe with CC, and is great for chasing down champs w/ Ashe, as Janna can slow and then tornado. Ashe and Janna is also one of the oldest ranged AD + Support combos in the game, correct me if I'm wrong.
Back in the old old days, we played Ashe mid lol.

VarietyX

04-27-2012

Janna, Soraka and Leona all work well with her.

There are very few AD that have a "best" support to lane with. It comes down to playstyle and communication.

greySkift3kk

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangur Ban View Post
Back in the old old days, we played Ashe mid lol.
I said "combination", I know that ranged AD used to be played mid.

ameOkami

04-27-2012

I'm gonna get the obvious, "there's no best support" line out of the way and just list synergy:

-Janna and Ashe make an extremely good kite lane between Ashe's Q/W and Janna's Q/W. Once Ashe gets ulti, Janna can chain CC with her and nearly confirm a kill.

-Sona is another lane that kites like Janna, but not as well (with Sona's E and power chord). They also have the BEST level 1 burst of any AD bot comp (because of power chord+insta crit+volley+Sona's Q). When they hit six, chaining their ultis is an extremely long duration of CC.

-Leona is good at chaining CC with Ashe. Between Leona's stuns/roots and Ashe's slows/stuns, it's a relatively strong kill lane.

-Nunu is surprisingly good with Ashe. Blood Boil is a stupidly strong buff to end-game oriented AD carries (Kog, Ashe, etc). Snowball/Ashe's Q/Blood Boil also offers similar kiting abilities.

-Soraka/Ashe is a lane I see a lot, but I don't particularly understand it. Soraka and Ashe are both extremely weak early when compared to other bot lanes (Soraka needs CDR and a few levels, and Ashe is Ashe). It's a good lane to freeze and farm if they have a passive lane as well, but you don't tend to get those lanes unless you're playing against another late game oriented AD.