Next Patch: The Full Release of Spectator Mode!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qrisys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

No way to record or replay recorded games from LoL client still sucks.

team danny

04-27-2012

So i have a question.... After watching the video i noticed when you watch a friend you could see both teams at the same time. Even though there is a 3 min delay couldn't you still join skype or mumble and tell your friend what spells there leveling up or give them hints on where they are placing wards? I know wards die before this but I feel like only being able to watch both teams instead of just your friends team seems like they will have an advantage.

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

I heard dota2's spectaor mode is pretty epic. But I doubt it can touch this. Just soo many features on release what!? Still impressed, I want it now!

USA Obesity

04-27-2012

A question:

Can we chat with other ppl that are spectating the same game as you?

also, lol replay when

Insomna

04-27-2012

Will there be a way to disable it so people can't watch your games? I don't want people watching my every move and realizing how bad I am lol

Lasac

04-27-2012

Glad to see this. Can't wait for replay mode either.

Aphoristic

04-27-2012

How long until you add in replay functionality? A game as competitive as this needs an officially supported replay feature.

Eternal Demøn

04-27-2012

awesomee

TerraRising

04-27-2012

Question: What will it do to established streamers that need exclusivity for tournament matches?

FireFlinger

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
We heavily tested the 3 minute delay. That is more than enough time to not have it impact gameplay if someone tries this (which they will). If we find that's an insufficient amount of time, then we'll increase the delay.
I can think of a way to cheat with this that you might wanna think about. You have your friend watch their jungler and when he does a buff mark that time. So now people using that will know EXACTLY when the buff or even dragon is about to spawn even if they didnt have vision of it when it was killed.