Executioner Mastery

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kehlin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

This has probably been asked before but is this even worth a point?

Let's assume you can hit for 1000 damage, that's only 60 damage IF the champ is below 40% hp. So say the champ has 3500 total hp 40% would be when he has 1400 or less hp . 1000 damage is already gonna cripple him so why would u need that extra 60?

Even for like an ad carry pumping out lets say .. 500 a crit... thats only 30 extra damage

so if the champion is at 1400 hp its gonna take 3 hits regardless...

Why you would put a point into it. Only reason I can think of is you can't decide what else to put it in... Resistance mastery? I can't think of a situation where that TINY bit of extra damage is even needed.. Don't say something like "you know that one time the enemy got away with 10 hp? That's where it would be useful" cause that's rare and you probably had the mastery anyway.

/Discuss

Nicodemous

04-27-2012

Well, it can be the difference between a got em' and an almost got em'...

Will it be the difference very often? No, but I can see why some may think it is worth it

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

None of the masteries are exactly earth shaking when looked at 'per point'.

I mean 0.5% extra damage for havoc? What a ****ing turd! Every 200 damage I deal I get ONE whole extra damage? Woot!

Greed? A HALF of freaking gold per 10 secs? Thats 3 gold per minute. For a 30 minute game thats NINETY WHOLE GOLD! Thats like 1 ward. Useless.

Executioners in comparison is KING!!!11one With only 100 AD, I can add a huuuuuge 6 extra damage to a creep I am trying to last hit. OP!

But hey...you get THIRTY points right? And runes on top. So every bit helps I guess.