Toggle Smartcast

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuartzDragonFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

yes smart cast toggle per spell, would be great. Currently changing settings every time i play Varus for his Q.

Goddess Din

05-11-2012

Personally I wouldn't need this because I always smartcast everything, but I can see where it would be helpful to some players. Maybe just right-click the spell icon to toggle it individually per spell, then have an options in the menus that say things like:

- Smartcast setting: | All on | All off | Individual Per Skill (right-click icon to change) |
- Show smartcast "S" on abilities: | Yes | No |

Or instead of right-clicking you could make it like, SHIFT-Q, etc. to toggle the option. Whatever the method of swapping is it doesn't really matter though.

I think those are the only options you'd need. Me I'd play with "All off" and "No", whereas the OP by the sounds of it would play with "All on" and "Yes".

After that they just need to make it remember settings per champion... :P

Kouret

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaXaSA View Post
relevant:
That is a good idea. Even just making the Q W E R change colors would work. Maybe allow it to be hot keyed for CTRL+ALT+(key). Then there would be no extra clutter on the UI, only a color change, and the toggle wouldn't be something you are going to accidentally press.

I'm glad to see Riot is looking into this (eventually).

InediblePi

05-12-2012

Actually, Enigma has already created a wonderful program that does this. It's called Enigma's Smartcast Manager. It's really hard to find though. I remember needing to dig it from the LoL subreddit.

Edit: Simple Google search and it was the first link, LOL. x]
http://de.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegen..._manager_beta/

Vhalin

10-18-2012

I'd love to see that toogle smart cast in-game feature. Nice idea.

Blutarsky Blues

10-22-2012

It would be great if we could get multiple configs for different champs and play styles, instead of having to change it in game.