Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who does cassio counter.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zamíel

04-26-2012

I'm trying to teach my friend how to play ap mid but I don't prefer the position much myself but I'm decent enough to play most spots well I'm looking for a list of people cassio counters to play them against him and work my way up to people who counter her so I can get my friend through the motions. Upvotes downvotes whatever you wanna do just a little feedback would be appreciated.

Skillshott

04-26-2012

Ryze.

bARRtender

04-26-2012

Pretty much anyone with an HP bar. Cass is a really solid pick mid as long as you can hit her abilities. It's probably easier to ask who counters Cass.

If you're looking for a really easy lane pick someone who is melee. Morde is shut down pretty hard for example.