Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help on AP YI ! ! !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tanner Calder

05-04-2012

My AP yi is a little more hybrid just so when you alpha and auto attack a couple times it actually hurts. I tend to go Dorans>lvl 1 boots>Sheen>CDR boots>Gunblade>guinsoo>DC>lichbane>voidstaff or a defensive item like warmogs or banshee. This makes it pretty nasty with alpha then hitting for 250 (before armor reduc) then med. then alpha then gunblade and repeat. I do pretty well with him.

Like people have said though he really needs to be on a team that can utilize him. Play him in premade and you can wreck when you get good at it. I even solo top as him occasionally. With ken mid and i get fed blue buff. Hope that helps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TP HealJunkieGG

05-04-2012

Dont play him AP :]