Ranked Team looking for Experienced Jungle and Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illvv

04-26-2012

We are currently looking for two players to fill our ranked team, a Jungler and a Support.

Requirements:
You must have a microphone and Skype for communication.
You must understand your role and be able to use many champions in that role.
You must be able to give and receive criticism.
You must have an easy going attitude and be able to improve on weaknesses.
You must be able to adapt to different strategies and be flexible in any play style.
Your ELO will not matter, but we expect that you could comfortably play in a 1600+ ranked game.

Post your IGN, role, best champs, ranked experience, and what you can bring to our team.

We will contact you if you respond below, and we look forward to playing a few practice games with you to see how we work together.

Thèbes

04-26-2012

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...a4c3f316844357

Ugawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

I can support pretty well

IGN: Ugawa
Role: Support
Best Champs: Soraka, Janna, Sona
Ranked Exp: lost first ton of games, climbed back to 1300, want a team/duo to keep climbing
What can I bring: I can play support really well, though lately I've been jungling ww or ad carrying because support solo queue is a gamble

Katonik

04-26-2012

IGN: Shaquille O Heal

Role: Jungle

Best Champions: Nocturne, Shyvana, Dr. Mundo, Udyr, Lee Sin, Shaco

Ranked Experience: I have participated in numerous tournaments from Go4LoL to Alienware Arena along with some major LAN tournaments. I have placed in the top 16 numerous times in Go4LoL and placed 3rd in 2 major tournaments against a few top 50 ranked teams in the world such as Lzuruh Gaming and Severity Gaming.

What can I bring to your team? I can bring a solid player with a severe amount of dedication and great amount of skill. I can bring someone with a great amount of awareness and I am very good at calling out timers. I am a laid back guy that is fun to talk and be around. But when it comes down to games I am very competitive and I am all about getting the W serious is my middle name.

Jarrod

04-26-2012

IGN: Jarrod

Role: Jungler

Best Champions:Naut, Dr.Mundo, Lee Sin, Maokai, Alistar, Nocturne, Skarner, Shen

Elo: 1618

Malzabear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

IGN: HippoPOTomus
Role: Jungle OR support. (I'm probably a better support..)
Best Champs: Soraka, WW, Shyvana, Janna, Taric
Elo: 1151 atm.

What I can bring: Optimism! I'm very ward happy too. c: <3 I'm happy to take advice and such.

Lazarath

04-26-2012

IGN: Lazria

Champions with Experience in role: Sona, Soraka, Blitzcrank, Alistar, Nunu, Zilean, Lux, Karma, and Galio. (currently do not own Lulu) (and for the supports i didn't list such as Taric, Kayle, and Nidalee i am not completely comfortable with but i feel i can learn them quickly.)

Ranked Experience I have not participated in any Tournaments, however i have played several premade 5v5s successfully, especially in the desired role.

What can you bring to the team? I feel i can be a worthwhile asset to the team, as i learn quickly, get along with most people easily and have an attitude to win.

KSlaughter

04-26-2012

IGN: KSlaughter
Champs: Soraka, Sona, been learning to play Janna and other support champs.
ranked experience: play some
and what you can bring to our team: Objective and goals during games.

Alxnotorious

04-26-2012

IGN: Alxnotorious
Champs I Use: Sona, Lulu, Leona, Soraka, occasionally Alistar or Blitz. I don't not own Janna right now, but can purchase if needed.
Experience: Two plus years playing this game, currently hovering 1200 ELO (Yay ELO hell).

Currently I duo with a friend twice or more a day between Normal and Ranked. We often pair up on bottom lane or he takes mid, and I support whomever takes the AD role. Looking to get more experience in the ranked scene, especially with ranked teams.

Finnz NA

04-26-2012

IGN: HyG Finnz
Role: Jungle
Best Champs: Udyr, Nocturne, Trundle
Ranked: Elo 1251, started getting serious with it when I went down to 1000. Constantly watch tournaments and have been a professional gamer for FPS in the past.
What I bring: A competent and adaptive jungler that learns from the best to become the best, and I expect us to be competing in tournaments asap online like Go4LoL and other things.