Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL "Maestro Error"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerosoul

08-12-2010

I have windows 7 and a Toshiba Satellite and am attempting to run LoL. However, I clicked one of the security measures absentmindedly - the one that asks to allow internet access to this program. I accidentally hit Block instead of Allow Always or Allow Once. Does anyone know where the list of blocked processes is so I can remove it? Thanks. It ran fine and I played a whole game before I accidentally hit Block.
Thanks for any help,
Aerosoul

Aerosoul

08-12-2010

Also, after this, it says that scripts are undefined.

Aerosoul

08-12-2010

Help would be awesome... I did a system restore and everything.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

08-12-2010

Some sort of Maestro Error
1. Temporarily Disable/Make exceptions in your Anti-virus/Anti-spyware software
2. Temporarily Disable/Make exceptions in your Firewall
3. Disable process protection software.
4. Make sure you're running software in Administrative Mode/With admin priviledges
5. In Windows Vista/Windows 7, double check your Account Controls
6. Reset your Internet Explorer Settings and make sure you have not disabled scripting options
7. Double check that you did everything here (http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questions/3/Maestro+Error+Troubleshooting)

MycroSparks

03-17-2011

Do you wrenchmen even do anything? I've seen the same reply in 5 threads now,you're just copy/pasting...You couldnt fix a simple LoL launcher error so i did it myself,now i have to fix the maestro to? Nice one...You dont deserve to be paid.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-17-2011

Mycro,

You've resurrected multiple threads from different times, including this one from last year, of course you're going to see some similar answers to similar issues.

Maestro errors are generally caused by connection blockages, you can try running through the most common solutions above, or if that's not working, you'd have to figure out exactly what's blocking your connection and causing you to be unable to contact the Maestro server.

Also, please note that Wrenchmen are all volunteer players, not Riot staff. We don't get paid, we're just here to try and help.

KatsumotoOsaka

05-10-2011

I to have had similar problems, mostly after patches.

After the pvp.net patch update I got the Maestro Error, then after a day or two it just went away. Now, after this new patch i again am getting a Maestro connection error.

I have manually opened port 8393, I have turned of all virus protection on my computer, I checked the list of blocked programs and I only have one finger left to point which is at the router that I don't have access to (**** father syndrome).

What has me confused is that I got the problem, it went away on its own, and now i have it again. The only thing that changed from yesterday is the new patch so why did i develop this problem????

Other info: We switched to a new ISP just before the new pvp.net patcher was released. Switched from cable to ADSL. T_T

dandelion 22

06-23-2011

I will be honest, the easiest way I've found to get rid of Maestro error was that it went away on a simple reboot. Most overlooked solution, but it occasionally works.

Derf Herf

06-28-2011

Okay, go on task manager, Look at your processes, the lowest process is LOLCLIENT at 100kb, delete that and it works, for me, a simple log off then on works the best

lukamark

08-05-2011

i have problem whit maestro eror