Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

my *** life is like the Riot patch development cycle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArchieAndrews

04-26-2012

i see it every other week, but i'm usually never satisfied when it finally comes

Frostbutt Irelia

04-26-2012

and then when it does come, u realize that its gay.
so
so
so
so
gay

Ayy Lash

04-26-2012

underwhelming?
a let down?

SmoochieWallace1

04-26-2012

aww its cute when people complain... actually I'm pretty sure any female you talk to will tell you exactly the opposite. Buck up and suck up. The most recent notes were for PBE... to test... not for official release. They could still get changed. Edumacate yoself por favor.

ArchieAndrews

04-26-2012

Quote:
Green ******:
aww its cute when people complain... actually I'm pretty sure any female you talk to will tell you exactly the opposite. Buck up and suck up. The most recent notes were for PBE... to test... not for official release. They could still get changed. Edumacate yoself por favor.

you're supposed to chime in with your own quip, idiot.