Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Really? Mundo Nerfs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordGwaihir

04-26-2012

You can go back to playing shyvana now. especially since mundo/lee/udyr are all getting nerfs.

mistahsparkuls

04-26-2012

I agree that Mundo mainly is good because of the meta, not because he is intrinsically OP. His early ganks w/ burning agony are only good because noone besides mid usually builds MR early, and bot often contains 2 squishies without any hard cc (unless alistar supporting) Therefore, if he gets fed early from a couple ganks he can snowball, but like shaco, if counterplayed properly, becomes completely useless, as if mundo doesn't get some hp and tankiness, he practically kills himself with his own abilities

Baconstr1pz

04-26-2012

Quote:
Belgskuh:
Think ur forgetting that he only became viable cuz of buffs, not cause of the sudden change in gameplay. Now he is in every single game at decent elo and he performs very well making him slightly op and thus a small nerf doesnt rly hurt does it?

why nerf someone who's balanced, oh wait thats riots logic, scumbag riot

Krynul

04-26-2012

Irelia's getting buffed? Better nerf irelia.

Zabrio

Recruiter

04-26-2012

They are slowing down his jungle slightly. I've played him a couple times on the PBE and while you can notice the nerf it's not bad. Hopefully Shyvana might see more attention again

KRYPTØNITE

04-26-2012

Mundo was and is viable, people like you either can't play him right or don't play him at all and lose one game with him, then make useless threads like these.

2pudge1cup

04-26-2012

mundo was fine,

now his numbers are a bit too aggressive since he can clear jungle at full hp faster than almost all mana users.

shut hte **** up and play.

Frostbutt Irelia

04-26-2012

i dont mind the W nerf. his jungle speed was kinda ridiculous

the ulti CD increase will hurt my playstyle on him a lot

the long ulti CD was the reason i didnt play him until he got it reduced a few months ago

Delimon

04-26-2012

The guy heals all his hp with his ulti unless you ignite him. He'll always get a way and live, c'ing helps but it still doesn't stop his healing.

EyeMSoBaws

04-26-2012

People see pros dominate lategame with Mundo SOMETIMES, and they are convinced he is OP. People forget all the times Mundo players feed like mad mid game because they are squishy as hell because they got denied early, didn't get fed.

His ULT is already terrible until late game, which then still gets countered. Now they're nerfing it again.