Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Has anyone else discovered Executioners Calling?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

levelonemage

04-26-2012

Quote:
Sogreth:
EC isnt ignite.....people dont take ignite solely for the purpose of half healing, it's used to secure kills, EC doesnt do damage, also, if your smart you spec into ignite for the extra 5 AD and AP

It does 32 damage

Caesium Arthur

04-26-2012

18% lifesteal. Never got hit with lifesteal nerfs.. mind you I still only build it on Dominion.

KRYPTØNITE

04-26-2012

Quote:
Brawny Hooves:
Exhaust>Ignite
Executioner's Calling>Ignite
Everything>Ignite.
Ignite is so isignificant, because all people care about is early game. They never think to mid-late where ignite isn't anywhere near as useful as exhaust.

What good is exhaust on certain champs that benefit from early game fights? Ignite gives you the advantage to get fed easier and faster, while exhaust does no damage, and doesn't always work as intended. I find exhaust good on some champs, but ignite is still one of the best spells in game.

Liz Vicious

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Get it on MF or Trist with Ignite. 150% healing reduction

(yes I realize that isn't how it works)

whitemilk

04-26-2012

I think they should make the item build into something that gives ad. Maybe make it slightly costly like more than a sunfire to upgrade.

Just so it is not worthless late game, the items incomplete imo...

KrystalSundancer

04-26-2012

20 second cooldown

coffeerox

04-26-2012

I'm starting to pick up this item on SR. Shuts down Sion, Soraka, Volibear, etc. People at my elo don't understand that you build uncommon items like this to counter.

AlmightyPyro

04-26-2012

20 second cooldown