Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot - an idea for a new sub forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agnostic Priest

Recruiter

04-26-2012

I am kind of an organization freak, so here is an idea for you. I think it would help if you created a sub forum for hot topic issues. No one would be able to create threads there, but riot could transfer current threads or create new ones for us to discuss in. I know there are a lot of threads out there that even though are really big, get burried after a long time with no red replies (stealth, magma ect.)

Instead of reds posting basically the same thing in ten threads, just paste links to the hot topic forum area. That might cut down a lot of spam that is in general. And yes, I'm aware of the search option, but an area for highly debated topics that riot can control would be fantastic

Agnostic Priest

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Bump, I'd love some feedback!

Master Moirich

04-26-2012

Check the Dev Tracker...might satiate you

Agnostic Priest

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Guess it will have to!

AboutTenPandas

04-26-2012

Dev tracker works well for now combined with the Rioter's Digest. I don't think we really need more than those two things.

Agnostic Priest

Recruiter

04-26-2012

The only real reason I suggested this was when I go to the dev tracker I always see the same stuff posted all over the place. It makes so much more clutter on general forums