Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Usupid

04-25-2012

Just curious of how one gets into the PBE. Do yall pull name out of a hat or do I need to come down to the Riot Headquarters and pick the shorts straw? :P But Seriously I was wondering on how you decide who gets in.

Be Calm Carry On

04-25-2012

There's a closed testing server, and then there's the PBE. The PBE is open to all, so far as I know, and just a matter of downloading the PBE client. which can be found here. (http://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload)

Usupid

04-25-2012

You have successfully made me feel stupid! :P But thank you man! Lol

IS16e7c68f67142a

04-25-2012

https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

You also need a new account for it. In case you can't find the link, this one is here ^

Usupid

04-25-2012

I'm suprised on how helpful and fast this was! Thanks you guys!

DungeonKitty

04-25-2012

glad to see another tester, if you're looking just to test varus, please don't ragequit 37 games in a row because somone else picked him. its bad for your health.

<3

Nudes for RP

05-02-2012

I personally am having problems starting the PBE. I just got it and finished downloading it, I open it and there is lol.launcher.admin.exe and this one just sais "Make changes to your computer?" I say yes and my screen flashes blakc really quickly, I use the regular lol.launcher.eexe in the PBE folder and this time nothing at all happens, I have tried extracting them and making a new folder/shortcut and still does not work. can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, if i am doing anything wrong at all? thanks