Press Control V and lets see what kind of things you people have been copying

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhiljeryne

04-26-2012

Xaaaci

warmturtle229

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Michael Stronk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Volibear.

Jazman84

04-26-2012

Pantheon

SheepKing

04-26-2012

/watch?v=BYowYqNOjUQ

die 9gagers

Pessimist

Salazar44

04-26-2012

I enjoyed reading the article and watching the three videos about cultural healing. It is very interesting to see how different cultures use different methods of healing and for different purposes. I really enjoyed the video on Native American Healing. You can tell that the narrator of the video is very passionate about what she is talking about. She truly believes the power of healing is presented through the spirit that was given to each and everyone of us by the creator of this land. It is a interesting idea to grasp that they may have known more about healing and staying well 5,000 years ago than we do today. Also, watching the video about yin and yang was quite appealing. The video simpifies the idea behind yin and yang and what each one represents. I believe that everyone has yin and yang within themselves to a certain degree and it is good to have an equal balance of both.

In our society, I think people rely to much on prescription drugs and other on-the-shelf medicine to "heal" themselves instead of practicing traditional methods of healing like presented in the vidoes. I know for me personally, I would much rather run the the store and grab a bottle of ibuprofen than trying unfamiliar ways of healing. Moreover, if the medicine people pick up at the store or pharmacy do not work, they usually schedule appointments with their family doctor or other professionals to find ways to get better.

Overall, I enjoyed the reading and videos about cultural healing. It is fascinating to compare the tradional methods of healing of our culture to those of other cultures and those from many years ago.

smurfmastaz

Gay for Warwick

04-26-2012

bjorndal cherokee

I honestly have no idea what my parents do on my computer.

King Smurf Bro