Sion is so op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Estertainom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Sion is so stronk . He was not fed, he had 120 cs. PD, tenacity boots, and a yoshu~ blade. He dived ashe, killed her with 3 hits, got stunned twice plus ignite and he still didnt die, he killed me too aswell and after he stop blocking the turret, hit a creep like 3 times, full hp again and he came back to keep killing people... Are you freaking kidding me!?

Dheikan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Sounds legit

Rutank

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estertainom View Post
Sion is so stronk . He was not fed, he had 120 cs. PD, tenacity boots, and a yoshu~ blade. He dived ashe, killed her with 3 hits, got stunned twice plus ignite and he still didnt die, he killed me too aswell and after he stop blocking the turret, hit a creep like 3 times, full hp again and he came back to keep killing people... Are you freaking kidding me!?
except for when he goes into a team fight, and becomes stunned then he's so unstronk it's ridiculous.

SweetSheets

04-04-2012

Thornmail, ignite or executioner's calling. GG Sion.

Sephïroth

04-04-2012

Sounds like someone got pub stumped and is mad....

Mr Whoople

04-04-2012

Get a champ with cc. problem solved.

LegitKajit

04-04-2012

get 2 thornmails and he's useless.

No101

04-04-2012

yea in team fights ad sion stunned at all normal means he dies before he life steals at all

Jewrazy

04-04-2012

sure you can get thornsmail but all he needs is last whisper and then your thornmail is near useless.
Not to mention i don't get how someone who doesn't get any tanky items can become tanky

GLITTERTITS90

04-04-2012

Saw a AP sion with 400cs in 30 mins. Most cs i have ever seen.