What support works best with Cait?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jedi8187

04-25-2012

Title.

My friend has been frustrated with hitting a recent losing streak. I'm hoping to team up with him and help him out. He has picked up Cait and enjoys her.

I have Lulu and Taric. I will be trying out sorraka, and am not against picking up any support, as I enjoy the role. Do either of the champs I have compliment Cait? Does Sorraka? If not what would be a good support to pair with her? Would Jana?

CryoTyrfing

04-25-2012

Soraka, for maximum lane sustain, or Lulu for maximum Lane harass

Domination

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Caitlyn is probably the only ad carry where you can have obscure supports because she is so safe.
You can run galio support if u want cause Cait can 2v1 with their support having bush control.

But so far, I personally feel cait is best either Janna, taric, or alistar.
Cait Taric lane used to be the Fotm long time ago because of Stun + trap, they can't trade at all because of that.

Chatterz

04-25-2012

janna

Auricthunder

04-25-2012

Taric is really strong with Caitlyn. Caitlyn requires an aggressive lane in order to keep up with other AD carries because she otherwise lacks the steroids or other abilities to scale with their damage.

Taric offers sustain and an armor aura to enable you to win trades and poke wars, and his stun and armor debuff gives you great kill potential.

Power combo:
Taric stun (E) and then put a Caitlyn trap directly under them or just behind them, walk up as Taric and use your armor debuff (W) and then your Taric ult if at level 6. This will let you get off a lot of damage on them without giving them much chance to react. Do this a couple times and you'll force them out of lane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domination View Post
Caitlyn is probably the only ad carry where you can have obscure supports because she is so safe.
You can run galio support if u want cause Cait can 2v1 with their support having bush control.

But so far, I personally feel cait is best either Janna, taric, or alistar.
Cait Taric lane used to be the Fotm long time ago because of Stun + trap, they can't trade at all because of that.
This too, and it still is strong Alistar, Leona, and Blitzcrank are all good, aggressive choices.

Tails66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Blitzcrank

Pulling them straight into your traps, ruining their lives like a boss.

Zerglinator

04-25-2012

Cait Nidalee for ALL THE TRAPS and ALL THE BRUSH PASSIVES and ALL THE LONG SHOTS

Negridius

04-25-2012

Taric. With Janna a close second.

Jedi8187

04-25-2012

Thanks guys! For now I think I'll team with Taric since I have him already, will try out Jana at some point as well.

o DreaM o

04-25-2012

Nunu. =]