Irelia Build Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

04-26-2012

The build I used for the longest time was boots + ruby crystal + long sword, phage, merc treads, trinity, raduin's/wit's end (depending on who was doing the most damage) and then atmas. Sometime'd I'll take prospector's blade, which does delay trinity force a bit, but gives you a bit more of an edge for the fight at windmill.

I've also seen people play to great success just going trinity force + pure defensive items. Instead of wit's end, they'd use FoN .

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I've been playing a bit of Irelia too recently, and I start with blade and boots. I get Brutalizer first since her Q and R do physical damage as well as her autos, and the CDR is nice. Ghostblade seems great on her for the added AS/MS so she can close the gap faster (or run away) and it helps her get more true damage autos in on W. I would then get Phage into Mallet and then Atmas. Wit's End or another AS item to top it all off.
ghostblade is the most underrated irelia item. brut is way better than sheen early on

Ikruti

04-27-2012

I usually go boots + phage items, then get mercs and then TF. But you have a very good point on the Brutalizer. I think I'll give that a shot.

I typically would go Mercs, TF, Wit's End, Glacial Shroud and Vamp Scepter, then defensive items to flavor and Sanguine if ever possible. The Vamp Scepter really depends on who I'm up against, sometimes I need that extra lifesteal, sometimes I don't. Hiten Style does a good job early on but it falls off mid game IMO.

A12MO12

04-27-2012

prospector sword --> boots --> vamp sceptre --> spirit visage--> Trinity --> warden's mail or negatron depending on opponent -->sell prospector to build wits end --> finish defensive item --> sanguine blade

Panzerzs

05-05-2012

Tried brut pretty nasty, thx for the support haha
Tyvm A12, Genericke, apart from the tankiness (that's done with =) what do you guys propose for starting items?
Prosp? Phage? Boots?

A12MO12

05-05-2012

hard to beat prospector as starting item, health and damage, and you can still get boots and 2 potions.
I would either do boots and 2 longswords for early brutalizer,
or boots, ruby crystal, longsword, and some pots for early phage.

If the other team is on the more squishy side i rather get phage so once you engage they get slowed.
Brutalizer with the CDR and armor pen would be better vs tankier opponents and give you early advantage even if they build a bit of armor. Later you can sell brutalizer and upgrade to last whisperer if they build anything more then 150 or so armor.

Foofm

05-05-2012

I think an undervalued (and unmentioned) item for Irelia (esp if you have more AD casters or carries), is Zekes Herald. She makes great use out of all the stats, and as long as you aren't going solo bot, can definitely help out your team a bunch. Health, CDR, Attack speed, and lifesteal, Irelia says yummy.