crit resist or reduction of crit items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Bot

04-25-2012

THe problem with trynda is you can deny him for 40 minute and then he gets inf edge and he is back in the game and a problem. I am talking from experience.

181HungeR181

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
THe problem with trynda is you can deny him for 40 minute and then he gets inf edge and he is back in the game and a problem. I am talking from experience.
same here, that's big problem. tryn's spells don't make him annoying, but crit items did.

Nea De Penserhir

04-25-2012

Tryndamere depends on the other team not knowing how to deal with melee glass cannons in order to win.

181HungeR181

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
Tryndamere depends on the other team not knowing how to deal with melee glass cannons in order to win.
so you know how to deal with him huh? even one know other teammates don't know then that can't help much. and again carry champs' obvious strength is depend on items and those items are overpowered

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 181HungeR181 View Post
so you know how to deal with him huh? even one know other teammates don't know then that can't help much. and again carry champs' obvious strength is depend on items and those items are overpowered
True, if you're the only one that knows how, then the rest of your team will feed him and possibly lose the game for you if you don't intervene often enough, but then it's your team's fault.

And no, Crit items are not overpowered. You have Armor, specifically Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart and Thornmail, which all negates a large portion of his damage. Pick any one of them and you literally double your lifespan as well as give them hell in different ways. If that's not enough, then you waited until late game (it's called "snowballing" for a reason).

Kite. Counter-build. For god's sake if nothing else, grab Exhaust.

Irelia Bot

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
I just said I have been on teams that denied him for 40 minutes then with about 50 CS and the gold over time from that 40 minutes he was able to come back and win it for them.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
I just said I have been on teams that denied him for 40 minutes then with about 50 CS and the gold over time from that 40 minutes he was able to come back and win it for them.
Total gold gained over that time: 3773
Gold from minions (assuming 20-25 apiece): 1000-1250

So with about 5k gold in items, he was able to beat you. That entails upgraded boots and IE, or IE, plain boots and one or two building block items. If a Tryndamere can beat you entirely because he has Infinity Edge, you've got more problems than Tryndamere.