crit resist or reduction of crit items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

181HungeR181

04-25-2012

I wonder about critical power champions such as Trydamere and Ashe, that they are really easy to play with the support of items as the game get longer. Players with those champions are easy get back on their feet even they have a terrible start. That problem doesn't matter at all in Co-op matches, but really matter in PVP matches. In my opinion, the passive skill s of those champions are fine, but crit items are a little overpowered. I have an idea, that there would be some items with crit resist, which a player can reduce the crit chance or crit power of their opponent, or crit chance items should be decreased a bit.

Vuther

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 181HungeR181 View Post
Players with those champions are easy get back on their feet even they have a terrible start.
what

This is not the case.

181HungeR181

04-25-2012

oh well as I can see not every one can but mostly

50mm3r

04-25-2012

tryndamere late game, nuff said.

Awfully Beast

04-25-2012

you do realize that the champs you mentioned are AD CARRIES and all ad carries do alot of damage, and crit alot. its called armor and thornmail bro. get them.

Grizley

04-25-2012

It's actually a really good idea.

Maybe a tank item that doesn't have a lot of tank stats that makes you immune to armor pen/shred and crits.

So you could pile on more armor and have the AD carry negate it all with a Last whisper or you could buy an item with less armor and negate HIS armor pen.

Probably more a 5th or 6th item but important for when those autoattackers are running wild.

FreakinEpic808

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
what

This is not the case.
It is for tryn but definitely not ashe

181HungeR181

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizley View Post

Maybe a tank item that doesn't have a lot of tank stats that makes you immune to armor pen/shred and crits.

So you could pile on more armor and have the AD carry negate it all with a Last whisper or you could buy an item with less armor and negate HIS armor pen.

Probably more a 5th or 6th item but important for when those autoattackers are running wild.
you're quite right. but armor items can't help much. tryn can deal over 700 dmg (this is the average that I see in the matches I have played) with a crit, and in late game he can have crit in every of his attacks, with only around 70% chance of critical. A tank with right items wouldn't die if attacked by tryn, but sure in a match, not all of players play tanks. those crit champs can still kill other who have low or average defense. even all 5 of a team target on the enemy tryn he can barely die with his ult activated and the help of his teammate.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizley View Post

"I bought Last Whisper, now your Armor is 40% less effective!"
"Oh yeah? Well I bought ANTI-Armor Pen! Now you can't do anything!"

Yeah, that's certainly not broken /sarcasm.

181HungeR181

04-25-2012

well speak about those items such as thornail. I did try it out with rammus + some other armor items and go against tryn, but still I did take massive dmg (this is not a lie). any one have a reason for it?