Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee RUNES

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Sketch I

08-11-2010

i play nidalee as my main and i play her AP. Im just wondering what sort of runes i should go for. All suggestions are welcome.

I Sketch I

08-11-2010

bump

Quintessence

08-11-2010

red:magic pen
blue: CD reduction
yellow: dodge if your in the defense tree, mp5/level if not
quints: i prefer flat health

Destabilizator

Recruiter

08-12-2010

I actually use atkspd reds, to help laning (combined with your heal it's hoohoo), 9 magic pen won't do much, cuz I lvl Javelin after Heal, therefore not really benefitting from MPen. MP5/lvl seals for sure if you grab Doran's Ring at start and don't roll with Archangel's.
Defense tree wtf?! Utility for Nida all the way :P

tigerllama

08-12-2010

I agree with Quintessence. 9 MPen actually does a lot if you go pure AP. Since her traps are a % reduction, the effectiveness Flat Penetration is amplified a lot.

Shocktroop

08-12-2010

ArP marks, dodge seals, flat cd glyphs, ArP Quints. Early game helps with creep kills and better for harrassing enemies, takedown is physical dmg and so are attacks from a lichbane proc.

IceDive

08-12-2010

Mpen red
mp5/lvl yellow
CDR blue
Flat HP Quint

Uzbeki

08-12-2010

Out of curiosity, what does MP5/level do for you that flat mp5s don't. The majority of my mana issues come early game and well before the mp5/level start actually noticeably helping. I generally run clarity too for team support / ultimate spear spamming all game.