Nidalee RUNES

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Sketch I

08-11-2010

i play nidalee as my main and i play her AP. Im just wondering what sort of runes i should go for. All suggestions are welcome.

I Sketch I

08-11-2010

bump

Quintessence

08-11-2010

red:magic pen
blue: CD reduction
yellow: dodge if your in the defense tree, mp5/level if not
quints: i prefer flat health

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2010

I actually use atkspd reds, to help laning (combined with your heal it's hoohoo), 9 magic pen won't do much, cuz I lvl Javelin after Heal, therefore not really benefitting from MPen. MP5/lvl seals for sure if you grab Doran's Ring at start and don't roll with Archangel's.
Defense tree wtf?! Utility for Nida all the way :P

tigerllama

08-12-2010

I agree with Quintessence. 9 MPen actually does a lot if you go pure AP. Since her traps are a % reduction, the effectiveness Flat Penetration is amplified a lot.

Shocktroop

08-12-2010

ArP marks, dodge seals, flat cd glyphs, ArP Quints. Early game helps with creep kills and better for harrassing enemies, takedown is physical dmg and so are attacks from a lichbane proc.

IceDive

08-12-2010

Mpen red
mp5/lvl yellow
CDR blue
Flat HP Quint

Uzbeki

08-12-2010

Out of curiosity, what does MP5/level do for you that flat mp5s don't. The majority of my mana issues come early game and well before the mp5/level start actually noticeably helping. I generally run clarity too for team support / ultimate spear spamming all game.