Lux or Lulu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suhndance

04-25-2012

So I am interested in purchasing a new ranged support character. I was wondering who has played either lux or lulu, and which one you would suggest.

Leonixxiii

04-25-2012

Imo... If your looking for a true bot lane support, then Lulu... If you want a Mage for Mid that can add Support, then Lux.

Lux can do Bot lane support, but like Karma/Morgana/Orianna she really needs some farm to make it through the game.

Imo...

Onerblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

I don't really see Lux as a support champion. She has a huge damage, support usually don't nuke, she does. I never saw a Lux using support build. What it would be sad, cause one ZAP! and she can make more then 500+ damage EASILY.

Saolue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Lux is more of an AP with and i'm going to save you with a shield and stun...
Lulu is I'm going to buff you guys like nothing else and leave them as squirrels and not knowing what to do while being slowed for a bunch.

I like Lulu the best, because she does decent dmg and can support very well while building either way. Lux needs items, and she can stuns and slow, use her as a mid laner really.

Dreadgoat54321

04-25-2012

Lux is combat support.

Mambazo

04-25-2012

Lulu.

She is ****ing dominant. Can play ANY lane, AND jungle, with a bunch of different builds. I even lost to an AD lulu once, granted my support sucked, but still, she just has SO much utility in her skills that you can build her many different ways and she will scale well.

Nicodemous

04-26-2012

I’ve not played Lux, however Lulu is one of my fav champs and one of my strongest in the game. She is one of the most versatile champs in the whole game with the ability to fill a lot of roles and do just about anything if she is played with care and skill...

Lux on the other hand seems rather weak and limited by comparison, but to be fair, maybe I have just never seen an outstanding one.