Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2 Ideas Look inside

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMGizmo

04-25-2012

ok, so i was just wondering is Riot, would be able to give us some more Mastery/talent pages, i have more than 10 champions i play, and different talents for different play styles per game, so i was wondering if we could get maybe 5-10 more mastery/talent pages, I and as well others would really appreciate this.

and 2nd what if Riot allowed to to convert some RP into IP, I personally do not see a downside, maybe a amount up to 200 RP or less and converts it into a little higher amount of IP. I just hate being stuck from any-where from 35-200 IP with can't use it for anything until the next time i buy RP which is always a unknown for me.

Anyway just 2 ideas, don't really know if this has been attempted and or posted before, but just thought i would post it,

Have a good day guys and girls

OMGizmo

04-26-2012

bump:

anybody have any feed back on these ideas?

L Alex L

04-26-2012

I really like your RP to IP idea since you can't buy runes with RP etc

OMGizmo

04-28-2012

Quote:
L Alex L:
I really like your RP to IP idea since you can't buy runes with RP etc

thank, you

Inago Rider

04-29-2012

RP to IP conversion would violate their "no selling power" rule (this is why you can't buy runes with RP). Of course, you can already buy IP boosts with RP, which is essentially the same thing, so it's not like they take that rule very seriously anyway.